MethodMan, why you no laugh?

^ its a diff forum completely and they have a few non staff members like croationstyle
someone sent me a link that directed me there when yuku was easier to exploit a few years back, its called Nt family or something similar

^ its a diff forum completely and they have a few non staff members like croationstyle
someone sent me a link that directed me there when yuku was easier to exploit a few years back, its called Nt family or something similar

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

Originally Posted by taymane23

no thread jack but do the mods ever have meetings or do they ever converse with one another on or off NT

There's probably an admin/mod section that isn't visible to us peasants.

I'm jelly.

What.  I'm mad jelly if this is true.  Is this true.  I dunno ANY of the mods on here but  I had a topic locked for the first time today.  Felt bad man 
frown.gif

no thread jack but do the mods ever have meetings or do they ever converse with one another on or off NT

I'm jelly.

What.  I'm mad jelly if this is true.  Is this true.  I dunno ANY of the mods on here but  I had a topic locked for the first time today.  Felt bad man 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

If you read his replies, there's obvious references to things we laugh at too.

Yup. OP just wants Meth to actually post a 'lol' IMO Meth's posts are like a Seinfeld joke/episode. Dry humor ftw

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

If you read his replies, there's obvious references to things we laugh at too.

Yup. OP just wants Meth to actually post a 'lol' IMO Meth's posts are like a Seinfeld joke/episode. Dry humor ftw

Its just as well that Meth isnt like some of yall and come in to every stupid thread and post a couple
laugh.gif

Theres few things worse on this forum than people with nothing more to contribute than a single smiley.

Its just as well that Meth isnt like some of yall and come in to every stupid thread and post a couple
laugh.gif

Theres few things worse on this forum than people with nothing more to contribute than a single smiley.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I'm jelly.

frown.gif
Deep Web

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I'm jelly.

frown.gif
Deep Web

This thread along with the posts in it are extremely weird.

This thread along with the posts in it are extremely weird.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by kdawg

Seriously? Emoticons are the pinnacle of your humor?

Meth's posts make me chuckle all the time. Sure, his sense of humor's pretty dry - but it's hilarious in its understatement. I'd rather have that any day of the week rather than a myriad of stupid emoticons and nothing else.

kdawg...what's your problem? this is a thread asking has he ever shown enjoyment of a members post through laughter expressed by emoticon or 'lol'. Not whether his essays contain traces of understated humor. Take your holier than thou attitude and sit in the corner big man.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by kdawg

Seriously? Emoticons are the pinnacle of your humor?

Meth's posts make me chuckle all the time. Sure, his sense of humor's pretty dry - but it's hilarious in its understatement. I'd rather have that any day of the week rather than a myriad of stupid emoticons and nothing else.

kdawg...what's your problem? this is a thread asking has he ever shown enjoyment of a members post through laughter expressed by emoticon or 'lol'. Not whether his essays contain traces of understated humor. Take your holier than thou attitude and sit in the corner big man.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom