MethodMan, why you no laugh?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Guess nobody has told you MethodMan is a upgraded application of SmarterChild, which was originally a automated chatterbot for AIM. No lie.
eek.gif

I forgot about this, smarterchild came through when it came to homework back in the day
laugh.gif
I remember that thing, and I KNOW I'm not the only one who would try to start fights with it 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Then he'd make you apologize. I used to apologize and take it back. 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Guess nobody has told you MethodMan is a upgraded application of SmarterChild, which was originally a automated chatterbot for AIM. No lie.
eek.gif

I forgot about this, smarterchild came through when it came to homework back in the day
laugh.gif
I remember that thing, and I KNOW I'm not the only one who would try to start fights with it 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Then he'd make you apologize. I used to apologize and take it back. 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by kdawg

Seriously? Emoticons are the pinnacle of your humor?

Meth's posts make me chuckle all the time. Sure, his sense of humor's pretty dry - but it's hilarious in its understatement. I'd rather have that any day of the week rather than a myriad of stupid emoticons and nothing else.

kdawg...what's your problem? this is a thread asking has he ever shown enjoyment of a members post through laughter expressed by emoticon or 'lol'. Not whether his essays contain traces of understated humor. Take your holier than thou attitude and sit in the corner big man.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Meth's posts make me chuckle all the time. Sure, his sense of humor's pretty dry - but it's hilarious in its understatement. I'd rather have that any day of the week rather than a myriad of stupid emoticons and nothing else.

kdawg...what's your problem? this is a thread asking has he ever shown enjoyment of a members post through laughter expressed by emoticon or 'lol'. Not whether his essays contain traces of understated humor. Take your holier than thou attitude and sit in the corner big man.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

plzrespond... has no one on your forum made you laugh?

You can tell that he often has his tongue firmly in his cheek - but like I said doesn't stoop to posting only emoticons as "humor".

wink.gif

You can tell that he often has his tongue firmly in his cheek - but like I said doesn't stoop to posting only emoticons as "humor".

wink.gif

Originally Posted by AIR GORDON

eek.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
i want you to sit and think...did your original O captain my Captain like post make sense in this lighthearted thread?

Originally Posted by AIR GORDON

eek.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
i want you to sit and think...did your original O captain my Captain like post make sense in this lighthearted thread?

Its not his lack of emoticons or lols in any particular thread that boggles my mind.

Its his decisions to ban/lock some of the funniest posts/threads at any given time.
In my head Im like "theres no way dude could have read that and NOT found it funny".

The higher ups on this site think either consciously or subconsciously that 99% of the NT'ers that post are too primitive in the way that they respond through emoticons like kdawg is inferring and such.

It is in my opinion that they are riding some sort of make believe superiority complex train...and I say let them ride it. While they might be have/display this type of thinking they do a necessary job on this site.

While at times they can come off as condescending with some slight arrogance, the same could be said of some regular posters.

In order for this site to run as smoothly as it could, their needs to be a hierarchy in place so that while we might some elaborate well thought out responses to a simple question or not showing certain emotions on the interwebz...it's something we can let pass because of the sheer effort of things that go unseen and unsaid from those higher ups.

Just found something Meth is probably eying

http://www.bigbadtoystore...uct=DSG10101&mode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore...uct=DSG10100&mode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore...&mode=retail&picture=out

and one for Dirtylicious for when he wants to play pretend

http://www.bigbadtoystore...uct=DSG10109&mode=retail

Its not his lack of emoticons or lols in any particular thread that boggles my mind.

Its his decisions to ban/lock some of the funniest posts/threads at any given time.
In my head Im like "theres no way dude could have read that and NOT found it funny".

The higher ups on this site think either consciously or subconsciously that 99% of the NT'ers that post are too primitive in the way that they respond through emoticons like kdawg is inferring and such.

It is in my opinion that they are riding some sort of make believe superiority complex train...and I say let them ride it. While they might be have/display this type of thinking they do a necessary job on this site.

While at times they can come off as condescending with some slight arrogance, the same could be said of some regular posters.

In order for this site to run as smoothly as it could, their needs to be a hierarchy in place so that while we might some elaborate well thought out responses to a simple question or not showing certain emotions on the interwebz...it's something we can let pass because of the sheer effort of things that go unseen and unsaid from those higher ups.

Just found something Meth is probably eying

http://www.bigbadtoystore...uct=DSG10101&mode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore...uct=DSG10100&mode=retail

http://www.bigbadtoystore...&mode=retail&picture=out

and one for Dirtylicious for when he wants to play pretend

http://www.bigbadtoystore...uct=DSG10109&mode=retail

^ nah, that's where you're definitely wrong.

Come back in 10 years (I'm assuming here but I think Meth is within a couple of years of my age) and see if your sense of humor is the same.

It won't be. Things that were funny then are just juvenile now - and often offensive.

^ nah, that's where you're definitely wrong.

Come back in 10 years (I'm assuming here but I think Meth is within a couple of years of my age) and see if your sense of humor is the same.

It won't be. Things that were funny then are just juvenile now - and often offensive.

Back
Top Bottom