Metroid: Other M-- IT"S OUT!!! UPDATED W/ VIDEO REVIEWS (8.5's all around)

UPDATED- HD version of live action ad. Looks so so good in HD.

It's only days away. Anticipation is rising on this one.

-Takes place between Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion
-2.5D action with FPS sequences
-15 hours long AT LEAST

You know what, just watch this live ad. If your not convinced to buy this game after that, you have no soul.

UPDATED- HD version of live action ad. Looks so so good in HD.

It's only days away. Anticipation is rising on this one.

-Takes place between Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion
-2.5D action with FPS sequences
-15 hours long AT LEAST

You know what, just watch this live ad. If your not convinced to buy this game after that, you have no soul.

Im pretty psyched for this. I wasn't to big on the prime series. But this looks.
pimp.gif

Not many nintendo fans on Here though....

Im pretty psyched for this. I wasn't to big on the prime series. But this looks.
pimp.gif

Not many nintendo fans on Here though....

Few more days!!!

TONS of spoilers out there, so stay away! Seriously. I have a few good ideas about what will be in the game, but I'm staying in blackout mode until I play and finish it.

Few more days!!!

TONS of spoilers out there, so stay away! Seriously. I have a few good ideas about what will be in the game, but I'm staying in blackout mode until I play and finish it.

Metroid is the best game franchise of all time ... w/ that being said ... i have pre ordered it but am also disappointed with the reviews so far ...

once the game arrives in the mail ... i will be locked inside until completion ...

Metroid is the best game franchise of all time ... w/ that being said ... i have pre ordered it but am also disappointed with the reviews so far ...

once the game arrives in the mail ... i will be locked inside until completion ...

Game is going to be copped on release day. Nintendo and Team Ninja working on this is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom