Mexican boots are made for?

This @%!+ is terrible.

If you want to see TONS of this @%!+, hit up chuntaritos.com

Apparently this trash is what's hot in TX

i cant believe it. the boots with the disco balls on the tips
laugh.gif

This foo said this is in Texas... I ain't ever seen this... this isn't wats good in San Antonio...

This foo said this is in Texas... I ain't ever seen this... this isn't wats good in San Antonio...

Im from dallas you see these boots wen you hit up mexican clubs like 2001 or 09 and far west but for some reason the females like it its their own swag cant hate on them. You wont see them at a regular club dude will get put on blast for wearing them

Im from dallas you see these boots wen you hit up mexican clubs like 2001 or 09 and far west but for some reason the females like it its their own swag cant hate on them. You wont see them at a regular club dude will get put on blast for wearing them

Originally Posted by Kash Money23

Man I drive by there all the time and it be packed like new years parties. I'm curious of what that scene is like in there

Originally Posted by Kash Money23

Man I drive by there all the time and it be packed like new years parties. I'm curious of what that scene is like in there

Back
Top Bottom