Mexican drug cartels don't play

Damn, they're not playing games down there.

Crazy how Drug Lords have so much power.. more so than their own government.

smh.

Originally Posted by ALDY

smh.
When I was on externship for medical school this chick from Mexico told me that the drug lord basically is the government
no matter how many political meetings they have the drug money rules over all over there the $#!% is sad and mad hectic over there

smh.
When I was on externship for medical school this chick from Mexico told me that the drug lord basically is the government
no matter how many political meetings they have the drug money rules over all over there the $#!% is sad and mad hectic over there

smh.

smh.

Originally Posted by dRfUnK34

a crapload of cartel weaponry pics here:
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forum...-Cartels-by-Mexico-s-Military-amp-LE-(updates)

eek.gif

how did they let it get this bad.
if all drugs were legal, we wouldn't be having these problems, well, not as bad. Look at the most widely used drug in the world - alcohol, when it was illegal, all kinds of problems and violence happen. In a legal status it can be more regulated. By being illegal,  its like asking for bad folks to get involved, there's just too much money to be made. To those that say a lot of people would die if all drugs were legal, i disagree in the long term. sure in the begining people would, but only the ignorant, and well, i don't see that as a bad thing...we are greatly over populated.
In a society provided with the truth about substances taught from an early age, people would have have real information to make their choices. I do understand the propaganda and lies put out about a lot of substances do run deep in the psyche of the public, and it would take generations to filter the bull out. By the mainstream shunning the natural human inclination to alter one's state of mind, drugs are forced underground... we created this problem.

how did they let it get this bad.
if all drugs were legal, we wouldn't be having these problems, well, not as bad. Look at the most widely used drug in the world - alcohol, when it was illegal, all kinds of problems and violence happen. In a legal status it can be more regulated. By being illegal,  its like asking for bad folks to get involved, there's just too much money to be made. To those that say a lot of people would die if all drugs were legal, i disagree in the long term. sure in the begining people would, but only the ignorant, and well, i don't see that as a bad thing...we are greatly over populated.
In a society provided with the truth about substances taught from an early age, people would have have real information to make their choices. I do understand the propaganda and lies put out about a lot of substances do run deep in the psyche of the public, and it would take generations to filter the bull out. By the mainstream shunning the natural human inclination to alter one's state of mind, drugs are forced underground... we created this problem.

Damm cops over there are on the cartel side. So theres no wining. Its sad, I know one thing for sure, I AINT NEVER GOING OVER THERE AGAIN. Fam thats over there, I will contact them through the phone, internet or mail.

Damm cops over there are on the cartel side. So theres no wining. Its sad, I know one thing for sure, I AINT NEVER GOING OVER THERE AGAIN. Fam thats over there, I will contact them through the phone, internet or mail.

The cause can be linked to the United States and its efforts to rid Colombia of the narco violence and cocaine production. If anyone is interested I can type  out a little explanation of how drug violence escalated in Mexico.

The cause can be linked to the United States and its efforts to rid Colombia of the narco violence and cocaine production. If anyone is interested I can type  out a little explanation of how drug violence escalated in Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom