Mexican drug cartels don't play

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i mean, my boys have gone to TJ recently, and nothing happened...just don't act a fool, stay lowkey and you'll be good.

i'm gonna be going down soon with one of my coworkers, his girl lives down there and his homies dad has connects with the policia, so we'll be good. gonna check out some of the clubs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP

I heard TJ and Rosarito are Ghost towns now, ever since they implemented the passport requirement. True of False?
revolucion is poppin on friday and sat
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oso23

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

i hear and see so many people talk about why this is the reason they would never visit Mexico. Yea its bad, but in reality, if you mind your own business and not be "too flashy" about the car you drive or how much jewelry you have, they wont really mess with you. When i visit Mexico, as the dude a couple pages back said, i usually only get stopped like once or twice by the military just asking where i am heading or in rare cases if everyone with you has their passport and stuff like that, and i go all the way to Michoacan....apart from juarez, this is where they say it is the worst.

ive been going there for 10 years, for 2 weeks during christmas and in the summer, and in all those ten years i only heard of two Cartel involved cases. one guy who got a little visit by the Zetas for bragging around that he did business with them and what not.
this. My mom was in Jalisco last month and didn't bring any of this up.

You guys are mexican tho, so you blend in. What about the tourist?

Even tho your mexican they know your not from there. I havent been to mexico in 13 years. When i was there I thought I blend in but for some reason they know your not from there

Yep, even in  america people  can tell your from another state,  so I;m sure  they're savvy  enough  to know who is a visitor

Originally Posted by oso23

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

i hear and see so many people talk about why this is the reason they would never visit Mexico. Yea its bad, but in reality, if you mind your own business and not be "too flashy" about the car you drive or how much jewelry you have, they wont really mess with you. When i visit Mexico, as the dude a couple pages back said, i usually only get stopped like once or twice by the military just asking where i am heading or in rare cases if everyone with you has their passport and stuff like that, and i go all the way to Michoacan....apart from juarez, this is where they say it is the worst.

ive been going there for 10 years, for 2 weeks during christmas and in the summer, and in all those ten years i only heard of two Cartel involved cases. one guy who got a little visit by the Zetas for bragging around that he did business with them and what not.
this. My mom was in Jalisco last month and didn't bring any of this up.

You guys are mexican tho, so you blend in. What about the tourist?

Even tho your mexican they know your not from there. I havent been to mexico in 13 years. When i was there I thought I blend in but for some reason they know your not from there

Yep, even in  america people  can tell your from another state,  so I;m sure  they're savvy  enough  to know who is a visitor

this will all be solved if they just legalized drugs. not decriminalized. not legalized and regulated. full on legalized.

this will all be solved if they just legalized drugs. not decriminalized. not legalized and regulated. full on legalized.

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

i mean, my boys have gone to TJ recently, and nothing happened...just don't act a fool, stay lowkey and you'll be good.

i'm gonna be going down soon with one of my coworkers, his girl lives down there and his homies dad has connects with the policia, so we'll be good. gonna check out some of the clubs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP

I heard TJ and Rosarito are Ghost towns now, ever since they implemented the passport requirement. True of False?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
it kind of is, because of all the new clubs/bars opening around 6th and 8th street, mostly locals tough..

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
it kind of is, because of all the new clubs/bars opening around 6th and 8th street, mostly locals tough..

Back
Top Bottom