Mexican Drug Lord Officially Thanks American Lawmakers for Keeping Drugs Illegal

Originally Posted by reener

Someone school me on the whole Swiss bank thing why not a bank in the states or something
nerd.gif
The Swiss banking system historically has a reputation for the importance it places on secrecy.  By no means am I an expert on the matter, but I believe that account holder privacy is protected by Swiss law.  This high level of secrecy makes it easier for the bank clients to hide their money (to evade taxes).

That's man's swag is on a billion.

Everything he said was pretty much common sense.

laugh.gif
at the epic fail on the first page.

And yeah, it's all a big joke. Marijuana being illegal is just
roll.gif

What would happen in Mexico if it was legalized here?

Seriously.... I don't know what this world is coming to for some people to think that keeping drugs illegal was a wrong move.

the American government wastes boatloads of badly needed money on the illegal drug business which results from the Prohibition laws,

I guess saving money by allowing illegal drugs to go rampant on the streets without no repercussions is the best way to go? :rolleyes

Imagine going to the dental office to have your wisdom teeth removed by a Dentist on acid... :x

The logic that some of you have is just beyond me.

If weed were fully legalized, would gangs and the Cartels still try to weed out the competition (pun intended). Attacking smoke shops n sh....:nerd:

I think a good way to legalize drugs but still enforce it is to make it legal to buy and use, but require all employers to enforce strict drug testing policies. You can do it, but it puts you at an advantage to getting work.

Last edited:
Seriously.... I don't know what this world is coming to for some people to think that keeping drugs illegal was a wrong move.
I guess saving money by allowing illegal drugs to go rampant on the streets without no repercussions is the best way to go? :rolleyes

Imagine going to the dental office to have your wisdom teeth removed by a Dentist on acid... :x

Alcohol is legal yet we still hold that dentist to the standard of not conducting business under the influence. Your logic is flawed.

War on Drugs is a jobs stimulus program.

Humans will always find the next plant that has properties in it that someone else thinks you shouldn't have.

You can play that game forever.

IMHO I think the amount of money wasted in this country should be the number one threat to national security.

As a patient, if I can't verify that a doctor conducting a procedure on me is tripping balls on acid then I probably need to have more then my teeth looked at. Furthermore, I'd like to think there's a legal liability in the sense that if a doctor screwed your mouth up, he'd lose his business, reputation, and have lawyer fees etc overall making the high not worth it. I'm of the idea that drugs shouldn't be legal rather the things you do while on drugs.
I think if honest education and not government propaganda was pushed to the youth, people would have a better idea of what they're getting themselves into if they decide to experiment.

I suppose a counter claim would be what about addiction? But I can't see how it would be anymore dehabilitating then alcoholism.

If weed were fully legalized, would gangs and the Cartels still try to weed out the competition (pun intended). Attacking smoke shops n sh....:nerd:

I think a good way to legalize drugs but still enforce it is to make it legal to buy and use, but require all employers to enforce strict drug testing policies. You can do it, but it puts you at an advantage to getting work.

this is going on already.

That bobby brown can't compete.

lol

More people die from legal drugs than illegal drugs.

What are the chances your dentist might be hooked on pain meds prescribed to him from an accident from years ago.

This is the elephant in the room.

Pill pooping addicts on the job think everything is fine because the gov't doesn't demonize the drugs they take. Just the drugs poor ppl are associated with are bad.

I should have realized that trying argue with the majority of people regarding this situation is futile.

My main concern regarding this issue (if it ever gets passed) is that in the future, my kids will have no trouble getting their hands on these drugs since they will easily accessible without any repercussions. I understand that anyone can get their hands on them now, but the fact that they are illegal is still enough to deter some people.

Anyways, you guys are responsible for your actions and will be the ones to suffer the consequences of it so I guess.... do you.

Enjoy your pan fried brain lobes fellas. :D

I should have realized that trying argue with the majority of people regarding this situation is futile.

My main concern regarding this issue (if it ever gets passed) is that in the future, my kids will have no trouble getting their hands on these drugs since they will easily accessible without any repercussions. I understand that anyone can get their hands on them now, but the fact that they are illegal is still enough to deter some people.

Anyways, you guys are responsible for your actions and will be the ones to suffer the consequences of it so I guess.... do you.

Enjoy your pan fried brain lobes fellas. :D

You grow up isolated from the rest of the world brah?

Problem with drug abuse is weak minded people. A weak minded person is always gonna need a crutch. It's just that they might have ran into drugs before they ran into something else to rely on.

People need to learn some self fortitude.

People need taught to make better choices. Not have the choices be unavailable to them because of someone elses personal fears.

Back
Top Bottom