MF Dooms restock

How did this happen? idk if there was another thread on this, if so, please delete but MF Dooms got restocked in the gold boxes! Tried calling a couple skateshops in my area, but they said it was sold out. Any info?

its just left over stock repackaged in the gold box. some shops around me got the dooms along with all 3 money cats this week

I dont think these are getting restocked, but if it is true maybe the Prod II elephant print got restocked too!

On a sidenote: MF Dooms are one of my favorites shoes, I love em

they did get restocked at some shops. in4mation in hawaii got pretty much a fsr starting from size 6.

Did shops that got them the first time around, get them a second time. Or was it only exclusive shops like Supreme, in4mation, Union, etc?

they prob just were left overs and they had no boxes for em. either way these sbs were overhyped.

Another pair of shoes I wouldn't mind picking up to use as trade bait. I had a tough time finding these in a 13 the first time around, I don't see ithappening again.

peace

Jonas

not surprised. the wherehouse where they keep all the SB stuff isnt very organized. things like this happen all the time.

Well If thats the case why didnt I see them today when visiting Supreme..Or DQM.. stickinkicks, where is your area because it defenitly isnt the Tri State area

i feel bad for them fools paying super overcharged prices

actually i DONT feel bad... for most of them... foolish hypebeast

Ha Ha Ha Ha
Sometimes and I mean Sometime it pays off to be easy and stick out the wait.....No need to pay to much paper on New Release Kicks cuz of Hype...Pass me a pairof OG's first and we can talk a deal....

I would pick up a second pair no question. Now I will have to call a few spots today.

Im sorry, but hype or not this is a fresh shoe. Especially for fans of the artist.
peace

i need a pair 10 or 10.5 is all i ask for i hope i can get a pair.......im going to have to make a few calls and see whats good

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

I would pick up a second pair no question. Now I will have to call a few spots today.

Im sorry, but hype or not this is a fresh shoe. Especially for fans of the artist.
peace
Even more so for the fans of the shoe.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom