MF Dooms restock

Yea everyone def needs to call their local shops. I picked up the Bloody sundays this past saturday and as I picked those up they had one last pair of MF doomsin a size 11. got both for 99 each. check your locals asap!

p.s my local is now sold out but if anyone is looking for old releases for retail or even lower. PM me

Quoting myself from another forum

I believe pretty firmly that this restock is a result of poor sales from SBs... many shops are stuck with walls full of !!*@ Nikes that are being pulled through the market on the coat tail of the hyped up SB release.

This is Nike saying here, sorry we suck lately, make a buck and keep up your orders!

im looking for a 2nd pair but size 12 hasnt popped up anywhere for me yet.. ill keep an eye out .. if anyone sees one let me know...

Originally Posted by shuhbonkboo

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

FTC SAC has them Friday (they said to bring cash)

OK maybe not huf.
do you know how much they're gonna charge?

Knowing them, look to bring about $150-200 in cash. They usually don't quote prices until the day of release, but since it's a restocked item itwouldn't hurt to ask. I'm still waiting for my friend in HI to check out in4mation for me. Anyone know if they've sold out at that location?

I believe pretty firmly that this restock is a result of poor sales from SBs... many shops are stuck with walls full of !!*@ Nikes that are being pulled through the market on the coat tail of the hyped up SB release.

This is Nike saying here, sorry we suck lately, make a buck and keep up your orders

word

I talked to Huf today and they said they got their restock 2 months ago.
FYI
peace

Talked to my local shop today. Expect them to hit the remaining shops that are getting a re-stock mid/late next week. Also, there will be plenty of other SBbeing re-stocked between now and X-Mas.

called a shop around my way dude told me "yeah we're getting them we sold them for $175 last time so this time it'll be over that maybe $200"and this is taking place in AZ people i cant believe skate shops are trying to sell'em for $200
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom