MF Dooms restock

not willing to do more than $150....we'll see how that works out, definitely not ODing on these

palace 5ive got them for all you DC and VA cats...no word on a price, but they definitely got the restock, I think these are a hideous shoe, but hopefully thishelps anyone who wants em...and to LordOfDaKickz...shame on you for selling em for 230...do what Nike suggests and sell em at retail...you aren't aconsignment shop, and these aren't ones you've been saving, Nike restocked you man...

whats good anybody need those dooms i can get em for u for 200 shipped ... i cracked a pot that has
tons at a 180 price tag
frown.gif

Secret Society is in queens i dont know the exact address but its 2 blocks away from Newton High School

however they are charging 230 again like last time

last time they released they sent out an email that they would be selling them for 150 i think and when people got there the dude that sent out an email saidthat it was a "typo" which is+*%*!@#$# of course

la vida i got you and i could mail out tommorw if u paypal me tonight i could mail out tommorow ...i have 2 other people who im mailing out for tommorow and igot your size

la vida i got you and i could mail out tommorw if u paypal me tonight i could mail out tommorow ...i have 2 other people who im mailing out for tommorow and igot your size

Pitcrew had em' for $175.00....Palace 5ive wants $200.00.

I knew there was a reason I was coppin' soooo many Vans lately. Ya'll go on buyin' those good ol' SBs....please, please continue!!!

zoom air panda... and everyone else... hit me up ive been coppin em from a second hand source and im quite sure they have a 10.5... im only buying more today..i dont wanna burn my connect they where already mad at me for coppin 4 pairs yesterday... im going back 1 more time today to buy an additional 2 pairs

Back
Top Bottom