MIAMI....... BEST CITY IN AMERICA?

They got hoods for the people in to that
grin.gif
, got the richest of the rich,a daily dose of at least two of your dream cars in person, beautiful girls of all races, some of the worlds most elite clubs, three good major league, and onein college sports teams (dolphins, rays, magic, gators). Lets not forget 365 days of perfect weather, sandy beaches, and palm trees. Miami makes t-storms ahighlight of a vacation!

Yeah, I just D rode hard! CINCINNATI STAND UP!

Get ready to have every borough of NYC at your neck soon...flame suit will be needed.

Miami is nice with it though.

South Beach for a nice Vacation? Hell yes.

But to say Miami is the best city? Uh No.

south beach is one of my favorite places to visit.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm from NYC, but i'll definitely show love to miami (although i wouldn't go so far as to say that it's the best city in america).

ahh, another City, State, Region A > City, State, Region B thread.
eyes.gif

there was a thread about Chi-Town being better than NY that got locked, and this thread is unfortunately gonna go that route.

But I would want to head down to MIA some day.

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

miami ftw for short periods of time, i dont think i could handle it 24/7 365
Probably..... but the media makes it look
eek.gif
all day.

Whattup son...

Brooklyn on the check in..

SMH the rest of the country just trying to keep up..

I LIVE IN CAROL CITY AKA MIAMI GARDENS

ITS NICE AS HELL IN MIAMI

AL MY LIFE IS ALL I KNOW MIAMI .....OOOWWWW

THE WOMEN ARE BAD AS HELLL

THE MILFS ARE EVEN SEXY LOL

BANG BANG METRO BUS .... : WORD :

SUNNY WEATHER

IT FEELS GOOD

PLUS ITS IN THE SOUTH.....

SLOW & RELAXING FEEL

NOT NO FAST UP BEAT NORTH CITYS

WE VIBE & YA GIRL SHONE LMAO

humidity alone, it takes it down a few notches. that place is unbearable in the summer

Really?

Another one of these threads. Where dudes gonna write essays about why their city is better then others. Basically just a bunch of bias people.

Miami is alright, wouldn't say it's my favorite but it's very cool.

Chicago is the best city, nothing against anyone else but we do have it all here in the Chi!

After 3-4 years you'll get bored. I prefer to live in Atlanta. Cali has some of the best cities though.
I still don't see the hype about NYC. Living there 24/7 would suck imo especially since you get less for what you pay for when looking for a place to restyour head.

I stay in Fort Laud which is about 20-30 mins from South Beach and I must say, I have a love/hate relationship with my town. Some of the broads are mad stupidbut they're BAD. South Florida has variety though when it comes to the females. Dudes? eh. Too many wanna be goons and thugs. If you wanna see 20+ inchrims and candy paint, Florida originated that %** man. Not to mention, we gotta couple artist holding it down in the industry. Oh, and football? We produce thebest prospects in America (Sorry Cali and TX).

Back
Top Bottom