Miami doctor throws fit when Uber driver refuses to give her a lift

@Keko Jones
 again I ask, if she was a line worker at Chipotle, would you feel the same way about this situation?
if she was a fast food restaurant employee, I still believe she should be held accountable for her actions. The punishment should fit the crime.

However, I don't believe that either should loose their jobs. Here's where I would have a difference of opinion. As a hospital employee she should be subject to whatever punishment they dictate. You are a direct representative of the hospital, you are responsible for the image and well being of patients. If they said before you continue to have to be subject to rehab, random breathalyzer, etc ...I would agree. If they said you are fire, I wouldn't have a problem. Should they? I think they should help her first and if she slips cut her.

Where is a fast-food employee doesn't have that responsibility. If they show up drunk or high they can get the boot. If they go out and get caught drunk people aren't going to blink an eye if they said is a fast food employee. The responsibilities are different.

When you are a doctor, police officer, firefighter, athlete, or any other servant of the public you are automatically elevated to another standard.

You bring shame to your organization, those are ground for termination. Vices you work at retail or fast food or equivalent, what you do on your personal life doesn't affect the company.
At least that's my view on this.

in retrospect , this girl needs to be held accountable because of how i said i would be treated if i did the same thing in brickell or even better , let a NT THICK girl do this and see the end result. naw fam i wouldnt give this girl any attention or smash she probably gets told yes by everything and everyone so thats why she freaked out on the uber driver , as men we need to start holding these girls accountable .......i legit chilled around 3 homegirls this past week that were legit serious in explaining that theyre entitled and dont need to work because since theyre pretty/good looking ,  guys will pay everything for them ,and for the record there are people LINING UP to be these girls sponsors or as one even put it "so many guys at my toes" 
sick.gif
 .........my homegirl even calls the plugs and always has to say "its _________ (ig/twitter handle)" and then they say "ohh wusup".........i dont want to sound like the lay down and rot crew on the misc but its getting out of hand , i still believe in a few "good" girls being left as far as not using drugs / not looking to be endorsed/sponsored.....but then the 80/20 rule applies .
If those girls want to deal with 60 year old sugar daddies thats the price they pay to not work

This was annoying and went on too long.

I'd smash shorty though. Skeet on her nose.

Last edited:
As someone in healthcare, this disappoints me. She's probably going to lose her residency, which won't be a surprise to anyone.

You don't have to be a saint, but you shouldn't be a jerk. This isn't necessarily about the girl in the vid, but there's so much people in healthcare that shouldn't be qualified to be in healthcare, and are, which is really sad.

I'll be the first to say it but that little gremlin lookin creature is hurt. I admit she was looking stout in the video but now that we've seen her in daylight exposed by HD quality media can we agree her face is wack?

I'll be the first to say it but that little gremlin lookin creature is hurt. I admit she was looking stout in the video but now that we've seen her in daylight exposed by HD quality media can we agree her face is wack?
you know you my dude, but we gonna have to disagree 8)

100% agree. it was dem white shorts b.

Face is definitely wack. I wrote her off as ugly til I watched the vid and seen the white shorts. Brought her back to smashable

Isn't getting her fired from her job enough? Going to her parents house and calling her to yell at her is just too much

she just needs a little alteration, which she could do herself and be lookin like a petite Priay Rai in a few wks :smokin

i'd be all up in her "jai-ho"les

Last edited:
She could get it. PERIOD.

Adding all them extra exceptions, thats the **** that got you looking funny in the light.

You'd smash. I know it. You know it. She knows it. Thats what everyone is really mad at.

Back
Top Bottom