Miami Fans have Ruined Basketball for Me

When LeBron made "The Decision" I was excited. I was actually rooting for the Heat in the beginning of the season. One of my good friends happens to be from Miami so you could imagine how bonkers he went.

As the season wore on, my man would say ridiculous stuff all the time. If they lost to a bottom team - "The Heat needed it so they can be humble". If the big 3 had a bad game - "Dude, if they only had Haslem they'd be killing it right now" Really tho?

Now he is fully convinced they'll win the next 8 out of 8 championships. And the other day, he told me with a straight face that LeBron could beat MJ 1-on-1 in his prime with 90's rules
indifferent.gif
Mind you he is 26 and has watched basketball all his life.

Now the Heat are playing my most hated team (I'm from Houston) and I can't go for either. Thanks a lot Heat fans.

When LeBron made "The Decision" I was excited. I was actually rooting for the Heat in the beginning of the season. One of my good friends happens to be from Miami so you could imagine how bonkers he went.

As the season wore on, my man would say ridiculous stuff all the time. If they lost to a bottom team - "The Heat needed it so they can be humble". If the big 3 had a bad game - "Dude, if they only had Haslem they'd be killing it right now" Really tho?

Now he is fully convinced they'll win the next 8 out of 8 championships. And the other day, he told me with a straight face that LeBron could beat MJ 1-on-1 in his prime with 90's rules
indifferent.gif
Mind you he is 26 and has watched basketball all his life.

Now the Heat are playing my most hated team (I'm from Houston) and I can't go for either. Thanks a lot Heat fans.

So he's not supposed to be confident in his teams ability? Theres nothing wrong with what he did. I would expect the same from any LA/OKC/ORL/CHI fan..You have a team with a really great player who has a squad around him you should be confident in their ability to win.

So he's not supposed to be confident in his teams ability? Theres nothing wrong with what he did. I would expect the same from any LA/OKC/ORL/CHI fan..You have a team with a really great player who has a squad around him you should be confident in their ability to win.

There's a difference between being a fan of a team and saying complete BS. Heat fans tend to go towards the latter.

There's a difference between being a fan of a team and saying complete BS. Heat fans tend to go towards the latter.

Dallas is pretty much the Antichrist to me and I don't want to give my homer friend the satisfaction. My head is about to explode from the hate.

Dallas is pretty much the Antichrist to me and I don't want to give my homer friend the satisfaction. My head is about to explode from the hate.

I honestly only respect Miami fans if they've been rooting for the team before Bron came.

I had a stupid argument in the barbershop the other day with some Heat fans and I just knew they were hopping on the bandwagon.

I honestly only respect Miami fans if they've been rooting for the team before Bron came.

I had a stupid argument in the barbershop the other day with some Heat fans and I just knew they were hopping on the bandwagon.

U should of felt the same way with Chicago fans back in the day, hell even the Lakers when they had their reign. 

U should of felt the same way with Chicago fans back in the day, hell even the Lakers when they had their reign. 

Originally Posted by djuzi05

THIS!

Sometimes I wonder if they have watched basketball before.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

THIS!

Sometimes I wonder if they have watched basketball before.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

It's always been this way, it will always be this way.

Back
Top Bottom