Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers Christmas Game Thread (ABC 2:00 PM PST)

Lakers played badly, Heat played well. We all know Lakers can play much better, no need for all the saltiness. None the less, still a good win for the heat
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas.

Lakers played badly, Heat played well. We all know Lakers can play much better, no need for all the saltiness. None the less, still a good win for the heat
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by knightngale

lol@ james talking trash to a legend

Milwaukee played better than the heat on tuesday
nerd.gif

Like LBJ isn't a legend either huh? 
eyes.gif
lebron is a lame. get the !$%+ outta here with lebron being a legend.
That lame has been the best player in the league for the past few seasons and is already if not on his way to being an all time great.
 Get outta here with that "he a lame" stuff. Kobe's an all time great too but he looks like he's lost a step this season.

didn't know that Maverick Carter is a NTer. Damn bro, dude makes a comment and you get all defensive like he verbally attacked your family member...

laugh.gif
 naa man. I respect both of em,no way you can call either of them bums or lames. 

What about the dude that I replied too? He mad

Lebron is gonna get the hate cuz of his decision and the way he handled it. If I were a fan of lbj or the Heat, I'd talk smack to the haters once or if they get their rings...

I never talked any smack though. Just responding to the saltiness.
Can't wait till the REAL season starts though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif
at some of these salty Lakers fans.
regular season doesn't even matter to them. I really don't understand why they're mad.
tired.gif

Damn BRON why you do KOBE like that.
ohwell.gif

I know right? That's why its so funny when they lose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif
at some of these salty Lakers fans.
regular season doesn't even matter to them. I really don't understand why they're mad.
tired.gif

Damn BRON why you do KOBE like that.
ohwell.gif

I know right? That's why its so funny when they lose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by knightngale

lol@ james talking trash to a legend

Milwaukee played better than the heat on tuesday
nerd.gif

Like LBJ isn't a legend either huh? 
eyes.gif
lebron is a lame. get the !$%+ outta here with lebron being a legend.
That lame has been the best player in the league for the past few seasons and is already if not on his way to being an all time great.
 Get outta here with that "he a lame" stuff. Kobe's an all time great too but he looks like he's lost a step this season.

didn't know that Maverick Carter is a NTer. Damn bro, dude makes a comment and you get all defensive like he verbally attacked your family member...

laugh.gif
 naa man. I respect both of em,no way you can call either of them bums or lames. 

What about the dude that I replied too? He mad

Lebron is gonna get the hate cuz of his decision and the way he handled it. If I were a fan of lbj or the Heat, I'd talk smack to the haters once or if they get their rings...

I never talked any smack though. Just responding to the saltiness.
Can't wait till the REAL season starts though 
pimp.gif

Eh good game Heat fans. Not surprised the Lakers didn't show up. Miami played good defense and LA missed a lot of open shots= blowout. Oh onto the next one. No reason to panic Laker bretheren, these guys will turn the switch on when it matters.

Merry Christmas y'all

Eh good game Heat fans. Not surprised the Lakers didn't show up. Miami played good defense and LA missed a lot of open shots= blowout. Oh onto the next one. No reason to panic Laker bretheren, these guys will turn the switch on when it matters.

Merry Christmas y'all

But will these long time Heat fans be talking like this in June? Its a bad loss but it isn't game 7 ...maybe the Holiday and ugly sneakers make it Lebron fans/new Heat bandwagoners think its thier title game. Not that the Lakers are looking like contenders but when the Heat do this against the Celtics, Spurs or Mavs (without Refs/Sterns help) then by all means act like this really means something or think this makes the Heat>Lakers.

But will these long time Heat fans be talking like this in June? Its a bad loss but it isn't game 7 ...maybe the Holiday and ugly sneakers make it Lebron fans/new Heat bandwagoners think its thier title game. Not that the Lakers are looking like contenders but when the Heat do this against the Celtics, Spurs or Mavs (without Refs/Sterns help) then by all means act like this really means something or think this makes the Heat>Lakers.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Calm down brah,you guys would've acted the same exact way,if not worse,than us if you guys would've won. 
grin.gif

Bottom line is that the only thing that matters is what happens in May/June. Until then,sure this is a good win but it doesn't mean to much. 

Calm down brah,you guys would've acted the same exact way,if not worse,than us if you guys would've won. 
grin.gif

Bottom line is that the only thing that matters is what happens in May/June. Until then,sure this is a good win but it doesn't mean to much. 

Save your energy for the playoffs
laugh.gif

Save your energy for the playoffs
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I didn't write that. But BDis will get his request made because he did ask during the last Week in Review thread.

I have about 23 avys to do (Damn my generousity) so not taking avy requests right now.

Back
Top Bottom