Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers Christmas Game Thread (ABC 2:00 PM PST)

Originally Posted by VietStar

Damn, Laker fans are salty in here.
laugh.gif

The Lakers should be fortunate that they got embarrassed by only 16 points with their horrendous performance on national television.
Those there are some strong adjectives, buddy. Sounds like we're a little anxious to upset some people, ey?

Originally Posted by VietStar

Damn, Laker fans are salty in here.
laugh.gif

The Lakers should be fortunate that they got embarrassed by only 16 points with their horrendous performance on national television.
Those there are some strong adjectives, buddy. Sounds like we're a little anxious to upset some people, ey?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

disgusting game but it is what it is.   the heat and their fans got every right to pop off.

im not even going to play the "it was christmas  we stink it up every christmas"  or the "we'll be ready in june" lines either.

i've said it before and ill say it again,  i can live with stinker halfass games against the pacers, bucks, bobcats, and wizards  win or lose because ill just take it as the lakers being the lakers.

this game they should've been more prepared for and should've played better for  just off a motivation and competitor standpoint.  i said this game meant more to the heat then it did the lakers and the heat proved that today but this game should've been approached alot more seriously by the lakers just to make a statement, instead the heat made the statement.  i wouldn't have been mad off the lakers loss if it were alot closer and it seemed they were playing harder but F it,  it's done and a win in san antonio would be a great consulation prize.

with that all said,  it sucks for those who shelled out od amounts of cash for this game   and 
30t6p3b.gif
at the usuals who called and texted me today,  you know the people who've lived in southern california all their life and have never been anywhere else  yet were celtic fans last june,  magic fans the year before, and were suns and cavs fans between that and are now heat fans.  be a fan of an actual team  rather then anyone who plays the lakers then you can talk.  heat fans feel free to pop off and run your mouths between now and the rematch in miami

there aint no need to pop off just because we won today... the only reason i talk +*%+ is when you guys talk +*%+... thats all...but its still all fun and games...
i respect the lakers for being defending champs.... lakers and celtics are still the ones to beat... and we are built to go after you guys...

i read in your thread that phil wants the lakers to go through this ups and downs and save energy or what not... i mean really? against a hyped up team like the heat? on christmas?
lakers are a vet team that should already know how to handle the season well enough that you guys dont need anymore coaching on it... i know that the celtics aint the champs but those dudes won 14 straight... when the won the finals they went 19 straight... shouldnt the lakers show why they are the champs?... as a paid athlete, the best in the game, shouldnt you always want to compete? instead of "eh let them have this one?"

to most laker fan besides CC that responds... this is not a +*%+ talking post.. so dont need to get all butthurt...   

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

disgusting game but it is what it is.   the heat and their fans got every right to pop off.

im not even going to play the "it was christmas  we stink it up every christmas"  or the "we'll be ready in june" lines either.

i've said it before and ill say it again,  i can live with stinker halfass games against the pacers, bucks, bobcats, and wizards  win or lose because ill just take it as the lakers being the lakers.

this game they should've been more prepared for and should've played better for  just off a motivation and competitor standpoint.  i said this game meant more to the heat then it did the lakers and the heat proved that today but this game should've been approached alot more seriously by the lakers just to make a statement, instead the heat made the statement.  i wouldn't have been mad off the lakers loss if it were alot closer and it seemed they were playing harder but F it,  it's done and a win in san antonio would be a great consulation prize.

with that all said,  it sucks for those who shelled out od amounts of cash for this game   and 
30t6p3b.gif
at the usuals who called and texted me today,  you know the people who've lived in southern california all their life and have never been anywhere else  yet were celtic fans last june,  magic fans the year before, and were suns and cavs fans between that and are now heat fans.  be a fan of an actual team  rather then anyone who plays the lakers then you can talk.  heat fans feel free to pop off and run your mouths between now and the rematch in miami

there aint no need to pop off just because we won today... the only reason i talk +*%+ is when you guys talk +*%+... thats all...but its still all fun and games...
i respect the lakers for being defending champs.... lakers and celtics are still the ones to beat... and we are built to go after you guys...

i read in your thread that phil wants the lakers to go through this ups and downs and save energy or what not... i mean really? against a hyped up team like the heat? on christmas?
lakers are a vet team that should already know how to handle the season well enough that you guys dont need anymore coaching on it... i know that the celtics aint the champs but those dudes won 14 straight... when the won the finals they went 19 straight... shouldnt the lakers show why they are the champs?... as a paid athlete, the best in the game, shouldnt you always want to compete? instead of "eh let them have this one?"

to most laker fan besides CC that responds... this is not a +*%+ talking post.. so dont need to get all butthurt...   

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Soooo....Who's ready to admit LeBron is the best player in the game yet?

Jw...
Don't you always hate on Lebron and MIA though?
eyes.gif
Yes. I highly dislike his current team because I am a Kobe stan.

But with that being said, I have seen Lebron play many times in the past years & I have finally admitted that he is clearly the best player in Basketball.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Soooo....Who's ready to admit LeBron is the best player in the game yet?

Jw...
Don't you always hate on Lebron and MIA though?
eyes.gif
Yes. I highly dislike his current team because I am a Kobe stan.

But with that being said, I have seen Lebron play many times in the past years & I have finally admitted that he is clearly the best player in Basketball.

I can read lips real well & after looking over the piece of footage of Kobe/LeBron talking, I believe Kobe told LeBron," I'm a F'N Champ!
Take it for what it's worth.

PO

I can read lips real well & after looking over the piece of footage of Kobe/LeBron talking, I believe Kobe told LeBron," I'm a F'N Champ!

PO

^
grin.gif
 more like

lebron: kobe dont get frustrated

kobe: I'm not frustrated I'm cool

but thats what was said ..seriously
 for anyone that wants to know 

^
grin.gif
 more like

lebron: kobe dont get frustrated

kobe: I'm not frustrated I'm cool

but thats what was said ..seriously
 for anyone that wants to know 

lebron: "so when u gonna show up when u play me kobe?"
kobe: "when i see u in the finals"
lebron: "cool, but damn, at least bring ur A game when i come into the building"
kobe: "u may be better than me, but my team will rise"

lebron: "so when u gonna show up when u play me kobe?"
kobe: "when i see u in the finals"
lebron: "cool, but damn, at least bring ur A game when i come into the building"
kobe: "u may be better than me, but my team will rise"

Originally Posted by PO2345

PO
lol no.

Originally Posted by PO2345

PO
lol no.

I'm convinced Lakers really didn't care about this game. If we see this match up again in finals, it would be a different story.

Back
Top Bottom