Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers Christmas Game Thread (ABC 2:00 PM PST)

Will the Heats wear their red jerseys? Have they even worn these this year?

I hate when fans of other teams like the Lakers say they might get blown out. Watch it be the other way around (knowing my luck)..

Either way i hope its a good game and the HEAT end up winning..

I hate when fans of other teams like the Lakers say they might get blown out. Watch it be the other way around (knowing my luck)..

Either way i hope its a good game and the HEAT end up winning..

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif
Laker fans got no faith and you're defending champs, tha hell is wrong with y'all?
tryna save face. they have nobody to stop lebron and wade. bron destroyed them last year on christmas.
I disagree (at least at this moment).  Kobe should want to lock down Dwade & if Artest/Barnes can't "limit" Bron's productions then I don't know how LA will handle them.

I really want to see if Bron decides to guard Kobe from the start of the game.

laugh.gif
Laker fans got no faith and you're defending champs, tha hell is wrong with y'all?
tryna save face. they have nobody to stop lebron and wade. bron destroyed them last year on christmas.
I disagree (at least at this moment).  Kobe should want to lock down Dwade & if Artest/Barnes can't "limit" Bron's productions then I don't know how LA will handle them.

laugh.gif
Because the game means nothing.

They'll lose but still end up in the Finals regardless.

laugh.gif

Heat will win

They want it more

If there's anything I learned from Phil Jackson's Lakers teams over the past decade, it's that he doesn't let his team waste too much energy or intensity or focus on regular season games.  He doesn't want them mentally drained during the playoffs.

He likes his teams to go through peaks and valleys during the season so that they have all the necessary experience for any situation during the playoffs.

Heat will win

They want it more

If there's anything I learned from Phil Jackson's Lakers teams over the past decade, it's that he doesn't let his team waste too much energy or intensity or focus on regular season games.  He doesn't want them mentally drained during the playoffs.

He likes his teams to go through peaks and valleys during the season so that they have all the necessary experience for any situation during the playoffs.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

laugh.gif

Not a fan of either team but i agree the lakers are gonna be in the finals no matter what

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

laugh.gif

Not a fan of either team but i agree the lakers are gonna be in the finals no matter what

Originally Posted by E3LAL

laugh.gif

bron guarded kobe last year ton, but not the other way around. but with artest bigger than wade, expect wade on kobe. wade defended kobe just fine last year.

the lakers can win if they dominate the interior w/ pau and odom though. the heat have the perimeter advantage.

laugh.gif

bron guarded kobe last year ton, but not the other way around. but with artest bigger than wade, expect wade on kobe. wade defended kobe just fine last year.

the lakers can win if they dominate the interior w/ pau and odom though. the heat have the perimeter advantage.

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Los Angeles: K. Bryant 33 Pts, 7 Reb, 3 Ast, 3 Steals

Game 2 39 and 5as

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Game 2 39 and 5as

im sick of everyone tryin to downplay this game. u mean to tell me a game with 4 future hall of famers, kobe vs lebron,  is just another game? maybe in regard to winning a title, but to fans of the game of basketball this is huge!

and the players and coaches please stop cryin bout havin to play on a holiday. u got millions in the bank but u cant open presents with your kids, boo freaking hoo. everyday is xmas with those kinda contracts. i tell you what, you can work my 9 to 5 with holidays off and ill glady work on holidays playing a 2 hour game for millions. the nerve of some people SMH.

im sick of everyone tryin to downplay this game. u mean to tell me a game with 4 future hall of famers, kobe vs lebron,  is just another game? maybe in regard to winning a title, but to fans of the game of basketball this is huge!

and the players and coaches please stop cryin bout havin to play on a holiday. u got millions in the bank but u cant open presents with your kids, boo freaking hoo. everyday is xmas with those kinda contracts. i tell you what, you can work my 9 to 5 with holidays off and ill glady work on holidays playing a 2 hour game for millions. the nerve of some people SMH.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Yep.

Bron wearing his Xmas VIII
ay2fra.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Kobe wearing his Grinches

[/color]
k7w2t.jpg

Originally Posted by 0cks

Yep.

Bron wearing his Xmas VIII
ay2fra.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Kobe wearing his Grinches

[/color]
k7w2t.jpg

���

Second most hype NON SPURS game I want to see. Cavs vs MIA being 1st.

Got to go with MIA on this one.

���

Second most hype NON SPURS game I want to see. Cavs vs MIA being 1st.

Got to go with MIA on this one.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Game 2 39 and 5as

[table][tr][th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]G[/th] [th=""]W[/th] [th=""]L[/th] [th=""]GS[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]41.5[/td] [td]9.8[/td] [td]21.4[/td] [td].457[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [td]4.8[/td] [td].286[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [td]9.6[/td] [td].888[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]5.2[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]3.3[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]29.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]38.5[/td] [td]8.8[/td] [td]19.9[/td] [td].440[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td].318[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [td]10.8[/td] [td].780[/td] [td]1.2[/td] [td]3.2[/td] [td]4.4[/td] [td]7.2[/td] [td]1.9[/td] [td]1.2[/td] [td]4.2[/td] [td]2.8[/td] [td]26.5[/td][/tr][/table]
Basically they've played each other to a stand still throughout the years.
Bryant dominated him last year though.

Regardless of individual matchups, the Lakers should win the game. That is, provided Kobe plays decent and doesn't go into hero mode, while at the same time the Lakers pound the inside.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Game 2 39 and 5as

[table][tr][th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]G[/th] [th=""]W[/th] [th=""]L[/th] [th=""]GS[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]41.5[/td] [td]9.8[/td] [td]21.4[/td] [td].457[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [td]4.8[/td] [td].286[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [td]9.6[/td] [td].888[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]5.2[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]3.3[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]29.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]38.5[/td] [td]8.8[/td] [td]19.9[/td] [td].440[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td].318[/td] [td]8.5[/td] [td]10.8[/td] [td].780[/td] [td]1.2[/td] [td]3.2[/td] [td]4.4[/td] [td]7.2[/td] [td]1.9[/td] [td]1.2[/td] [td]4.2[/td] [td]2.8[/td] [td]26.5[/td][/tr][/table]
Basically they've played each other to a stand still throughout the years.
Bryant dominated him last year though.

Regardless of individual matchups, the Lakers should win the game. That is, provided Kobe plays decent and doesn't go into hero mode, while at the same time the Lakers pound the inside.

Back
Top Bottom