Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers Christmas Game Thread (ABC 2:00 PM PST)

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif
Laker fans got no faith and you're defending champs, tha hell is wrong with y'all?
Because the game means nothing.

They'll lose but still end up in the Finals regardless.
Not a fan of either team but i agree the lakers are gonna be in the finals no matter what
Ok, you prob. be in the finals... but why act like you guys are gonna get run out of the gym?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif
Laker fans got no faith and you're defending champs, tha hell is wrong with y'all?
Because the game means nothing.

They'll lose but still end up in the Finals regardless.
Not a fan of either team but i agree the lakers are gonna be in the finals no matter what
Ok, you prob. be in the finals... but why act like you guys are gonna get run out of the gym?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Heat will win

They want it more

If there's anything I learned from Phil Jackson's Lakers teams over the past decade, it's that he doesn't let his team waste too much energy or intensity or focus on regular season games.  He doesn't want them mentally drained during the playoffs.

He likes his teams to go through peaks and valleys during the season so that they have all the necessary experience for any situation during the playoffs.

see i dont understand this... as a back to back championship vet team thats been playing together for a while, been to the last 3 finals really needs this type of thought process?? do they really need this type of experience that they havent gone through?...   

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Heat will win

They want it more

If there's anything I learned from Phil Jackson's Lakers teams over the past decade, it's that he doesn't let his team waste too much energy or intensity or focus on regular season games.  He doesn't want them mentally drained during the playoffs.

He likes his teams to go through peaks and valleys during the season so that they have all the necessary experience for any situation during the playoffs.

see i dont understand this... as a back to back championship vet team thats been playing together for a while, been to the last 3 finals really needs this type of thought process?? do they really need this type of experience that they havent gone through?...   

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Originally Posted by dyyhard

^^ who's the 4th future HOF that will be playing tomorrow? 
joe smith!

naw i think gasol but thats just me
eyes.gif
ok thats good. thought there was a slim chance you were referring the other dude on Miami..
in other news....

Ron Artest says he plans on making LeBron James angry when they play on Saturday, although he's not revealing exactly what he'll say or do. 
"I'll do something tomorrow to make him mad," Artest said. Artest also acknowledged that an angry LeBron is a more dangerous LeBron, but insisted that the Lakers want his A game in order for their not to be any excuses after the game. But if you own LeBron, this has to be considered good news. 

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/laker..._medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+latimes/YzIr+(Lakers

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Originally Posted by dyyhard

^^ who's the 4th future HOF that will be playing tomorrow? 
joe smith!

naw i think gasol but thats just me
eyes.gif
ok thats good. thought there was a slim chance you were referring the other dude on Miami..
in other news....

Ron Artest says he plans on making LeBron James angry when they play on Saturday, although he's not revealing exactly what he'll say or do. 
"I'll do something tomorrow to make him mad," Artest said. Artest also acknowledged that an angry LeBron is a more dangerous LeBron, but insisted that the Lakers want his A game in order for their not to be any excuses after the game. But if you own LeBron, this has to be considered good news. 

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/laker..._medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+latimes/YzIr+(Lakers

For some reason I cant see the Lakers winning big. I think the Heat will cruise OR Kobe will win it in the clutch.

I dunno, I just want a close game.

For some reason I cant see the Lakers winning big. I think the Heat will cruise OR Kobe will win it in the clutch.

I dunno, I just want a close game.

Kobe will come out firing... He'll probably shoot around 19-25 shots, but he'll end up with 35+

Lakers will probably win by 5

Kobe will come out firing... He'll probably shoot around 19-25 shots, but he'll end up with 35+

Lakers will probably win by 5

Lakers have been playing in a funk for the last month, but I will not waiver- Lakers for the win.

Lakers have been playing in a funk for the last month, but I will not waiver- Lakers for the win.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

���
nice video.
pimp.gif

as a neutral supporter, and basketball fan im looking forward to seeing a good game. I actually hope to see kobe black out tomorrow, hes one of the best, ever, to watch when hes on fire imo.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

���
nice video.
pimp.gif

as a neutral supporter, and basketball fan im looking forward to seeing a good game. I actually hope to see kobe black out tomorrow, hes one of the best, ever, to watch when hes on fire imo.

Kobe will get his but i got a feeling Gasol will have a MONSTER game.
As far as this not being a big game for the Lakers that's BS
laugh.gif

I mean wouldn't you want to beat the $%@% out of a team thats being talked about like they just won a championship?
Hopefully the refs will let the players play

Heat 87
Lakers 93

Back
Top Bottom