Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers Christmas Game Thread (ABC 2:00 PM PST)

Hopefully this game is entertaining.

Go Lakers.
grin.gif

I'm not expecting much we'll probably get hammered but I just hope the Show puts fourth some decent effort

LET'S
GO
LAY-KURZ

Merry Christmas to the NT fam

I'm not expecting much we'll probably get hammered but I just hope the Show puts fourth some decent effort

LET'S
GO
LAY-KURZ

Merry Christmas to the NT fam

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif
Laker fans got no faith and you're defending champs, tha hell is wrong with y'all?
tryna save face. they have nobody to stop lebron and wade. bron destroyed them last year on christmas.

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif
Laker fans got no faith and you're defending champs, tha hell is wrong with y'all?
tryna save face. they have nobody to stop lebron and wade. bron destroyed them last year on christmas.

For the Lakers fans saying this game means more to the Heat, I agree. This is sorta like the Christmas game that pitted the Celtics against the Lakers after the Celtics beat them in the finals. Los Angeles approached that game as if it were a Finals game and the C's didn't see it that way. Either way this should be a good game, but we all know this is not a preview of this years Finals.

For the Lakers fans saying this game means more to the Heat, I agree. This is sorta like the Christmas game that pitted the Celtics against the Lakers after the Celtics beat them in the finals. Los Angeles approached that game as if it were a Finals game and the C's didn't see it that way. Either way this should be a good game, but we all know this is not a preview of this years Finals.

i dunno...i think kobe's too proud to let this game of all games slip away, but i really hope lebron drops a frickin quadruple double and makes the game winning shot at the buzzer!!!!

i dunno...i think kobe's too proud to let this game of all games slip away, but i really hope lebron drops a frickin quadruple double and makes the game winning shot at the buzzer!!!!

I have a feeling that the Lakers will get blown out again like last years game against the Cavs..

I have a feeling that the Lakers will get blown out again like last years game against the Cavs..

Back
Top Bottom