MIAMI HEAT Workout Video (LeBron)

He ain't even the same person to me anymore. Dude literally went from being the most respected player next to Kobe to being an average player. Yeah I said it a average player. And you know the damn well they cut out all the missed shots.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

He ain't even the same person to me anymore. Dude literally went from being the most respected player next to Kobe to being an average player. Yeah I said it a average player. And you know the damn well they cut out all the missed shots.

nah fam, bron makes 100% fg in practice

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

nah fam, bron makes 100% fg in practice

lebron taking up a whole half court to himself .Boss.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

lol at spoelstra pretending to coach, like he's actually gonna have an input on this team
Really man? Damn, why are you questioning that man's ability? Must be personal.

Spoelstra is a gym rat man. From what I hear.

Originally Posted by DT43

lol at spoelstra pretending to coach, like he's actually gonna have an input on this team
Really man? Damn, why are you questioning that man's ability? Must be personal.

Spoelstra is a gym rat man. From what I hear.

Off topic,anybody thinks he shouldn't Post pics of his sons on twitter.There are a lot of unstable people on their.Its not safe man. Saw some crazy comments regarding his sons. Just a thought...

Off topic,anybody thinks he shouldn't Post pics of his sons on twitter.There are a lot of unstable people on their.Its not safe man. Saw some crazy comments regarding his sons. Just a thought...

another random thought to add, but that practice facility looks like my high school gym. not a big deal in the end but the one in cleveland is pretty nice. they built that near brons so he didnt have a long drive. thats takin an L cleveland

another random thought to add, but that practice facility looks like my high school gym. not a big deal in the end but the one in cleveland is pretty nice. they built that near brons so he didnt have a long drive. thats takin an L cleveland

Back
Top Bottom