MIAMI HEAT Workout Video (LeBron)

another random thought to add, Miami Heat's practice facility >>>>> cLeveLand cavs practice facility. Miami's is not as modern but it has LBJ & is in a better location w/ a view of the bay

*it's the lil building next to the arena w/ all the mirrors & w/ the AmericanAirlines logo in front of it*

another random thought to add, Miami Heat's practice facility >>>>> cLeveLand cavs practice facility. Miami's is not as modern but it has LBJ & is in a better location w/ a view of the bay

*it's the lil building next to the arena w/ all the mirrors & w/ the AmericanAirlines logo in front of it*

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

He ain't even the same person to me anymore. Dude literally went from being the most respected player next to Kobe to being an average player. Yeah I said it a average player.
roll.gif

He ain't even the same person to me anymore. Dude literally went from being the most respected player next to Kobe to being an average player. Yeah I said it a average player.
roll.gif

I can understand people for disliking LBJ for his decision, but people like you should be permanently banned from S&T. You are a moron.

I can understand people for disliking LBJ for his decision, but people like you should be permanently banned from S&T. You are a moron.

He ain't even the same person to me anymore. Dude literally went from being the most respected player next to Kobe to being an average player. Yeah I said it a average player. And you know the damn well they cut out all the missed shots.

Hatin' on da kid
ohwell.gif

He ain't even the same person to me anymore. Dude literally went from being the most respected player next to Kobe to being an average player. Yeah I said it a average player. And you know the damn well they cut out all the missed shots.

Hatin' on da kid
ohwell.gif

Momma raised a FOOL.

Momma raised a FOOL.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

He was def. average against Bostons.

Kobe was def. a average player against Phoenix

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

He was def. average against Bostons.

Kobe was def. a average player against Phoenix

Back
Top Bottom