MICHAEL DOUGLAS SAYS EATING POON TANG PIE GAVE HIM CANCER

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2383863

Michael Douglas says in an interview with The Guardian newspaper that throat cancer, as he battled in 2010, can be caused by performing oral sex on women who have a sexually-transmitted disease.

And the story has spread quickly, but incorrectly, says the actor's rep.

It is being widely reported that Douglas said his cancer had been caused by having contracted the human papillomavirus (HPV) through oral sex.

But now (UPDATE, 10 a.m.ET), Douglas' longtime rep, Allen Burry, tells USA TODAY's Lorena Blas that although the headline on the Guardian story is "Michael Douglas: Oral Sex caused my cancer," that's not what the actor said.

"Michael Douglas did not say cunnilingus was the cause of his cancer. It was discussed that oral sex is a suspected cause of certain oral cancers as doctor's in the article point out but he did not say it was the specific cause of his personal cancer."

Douglas, who was diagnosed with the disease in 2010, said at the time that drinking and smoking were culprits of his throat cancer.

The actor, 68, has been free of cancer for more than two years after receiving extensive chemotherapy and has returned to acting.

Asked whether he now regretted his years of smoking and drinking, Douglas replied in the article: "No. Because without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV, which actually comes about from cunnilingus."

Douglas, who has been married to Catherine Zeta-Jones since 2000, continued: "I did worry if the stress caused by my son's incarceration didn't help trigger it. But yeah, it's a sexually transmitted disease that causes cancer."

whether he said it or not aint my issue, but ive always wondered about actors/actresses who always kiss people in movies

If u were dating/married to an actress/actor would u be comfortabble with them doing kissing scenes

I know he married to zeta jones, would u wanna kiss her after knowing she been kisssing that dude?

Its a risk with anybody

If that's what happened, I'm not surprised. Running around eating everybody's cooking will eventually make you sick.

on mini-topic: No, I would not be cool with that...but then, I'm incredibly territorial where that type of thing is concerned.

side note: I can never not hear the phrase "poon tang pie" in Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's voice.

I've never tried it before. Is it something that every man should try at least once?
Eh, it's fine. Doesn't really do much for me other than some incidental lubrication, but she likes it and I think that's the intended effect. It's not a transcendent experience or anything...if you've gotten by this far without doing it, you're probably not missing much.

Last edited:
I've never tried it before. Is it something that every man should try at least once?

I saw a tweet about eating the box giving a person cancer...I was wondering where the hell that came from :lol:

Ctha God would like to disagree with Mr. Douglas' theory. Seriously why is he eating that much **** if he is M. Douglas? That should not be an option unless he is a seafood connoisseur. Didnt' read the article so I don't know the facts

Last edited:
Man I can't lie i got an oral fixation, i like kissing and having the breast/box in my mouth. All things to get them ready for the eventual beat up.

Man I can't lie i got an oral fixation, i like kissing and having the breast/box in my mouth. All things to get them ready for the eventual beat up.

I understand doing all that for the main chick in your life, not for every thing you run up in. That is just crazy.

I understand doing all that for the main chick in your life, not for every thing you run up in. That is just crazy.
This dude I used to work with was so proud of this story he used to tell where he gave a stripper a few licks in the middle of her routine. I'm not sure if that story is sadder true or false.

If that's what happened, I'm not surprised. Running around eating everybody's cooking will eventually make you sick.

on mini-topic: No, I would not be cool with that...but then, I'm incredibly territorial where that type of thing is concerned.

side note: I can never not hear the phrase "poon tang pie" in Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's voice.

Eh, it's fine. Doesn't really do much for me other than some incidental lubrication, but she likes it and I think that's the intended effect. It's not a transcendent experience or anything...if you've gotten by this far without doing it, you're probably not missing much.

Posters remember to serve these studies to the women you date upon requests for head.

it's sad though.....eating the box is the most play some NT'ers will ever get.

:lol:

if this is true, then there should be a lot of chicks out there with their own throat issues. Chicks is sucking on men and licking woman at the same damn time.

I'm not buying it man, there are a lot of nasty freaks out there, you can't tell me he is the worst of them.

poon tang pie
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom