Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by webnerd06

and i was just having this discussion the other day with another NTer.... what will happen to the beetles catalog when/if MJ dies?
do you think it will apart of his assests or will sir paul have another chance at owning the music again?

his children now own the beetles catalog
damn.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire
the quote is not in there
frown.gif

Originally Posted by flight23air

Originally Posted by meshies

is there a better song/video combo? will there ever be? nahhhhhh... is there a greater music video?

the last dance sequence that starts at 8:25, when the whole club gradually does the dance gives me the chills everytime. the attention to detail here is unreal.

I'm always amazed by this video.�

MJs lean > most pop singers careers.

pimp.gif
MJ killed it in the video.�

CO mutha $@!$%@ sign!!!!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

2433ock.jpg

To all of you with the race jokes, it is obvious he was suffering from his skin diseases from a young age...
you do understand da quam people had though.....thriller and Bad were 3-4 years apart and son completely turned from a cool black dude to a white dude...

i ain't question it back when i was lil too cuz his sista letoya was lookin exactly like him....

I understand, I am just stating it was an issue from jump, dude was losing pigmentation. You can tell by how much makeup he has on in this pic.

As a fan of art and a fan of MJ I thought people might enjoy these as much as I did:

thriller_by_bigadi.jpg

Hee_Hee_by_PublicSecrecy.png

Michael_Jackson_Tribute_by_Bokula.jpg

Sorry for the ninjahood sized pics.

pimp.gif
RIP Michael.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Always the really talented guys that go young.
Lennon,MJ,Elvis.

But T Pain is healthy as a horse.
mad.gif
stealing a chris rock joke and wishing death on someone..
smh.gif

Actually got the joke from Dennis Leary.

and i was just having this discussion the other day with another NTer.... what will happen to the beetles catalog when/if MJ dies?
do you think it will apart of his assests or will sir paul have another chance at owning the music again?

damn.
I heard he left it to Paul McCartney in his will
nerd.gif

damn i've been dying to know the secret of that "smooth criminal" lean. good find!!

and dope pic ninjahood! right click>save for wallpaper.

Shorty at work let me hold her MJ CDs today...I listened to all the hits from the Jackson 5 up to HIStory...My God...Mike was obscenely talented.

Its unbelievable how many music/culture changing hits this man� had.

It really sank in today...Micheal Jackson is no longer breathing.

Damn.

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

damn.
I heard he left it to Paul McCartney in his will
nerd.gif
i hope so

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

As a fan of art and a fan of MJ I thought people might enjoy these as much as I did:

thriller_by_bigadi.jpg

Hee_Hee_by_PublicSecrecy.png

Michael_Jackson_Tribute_by_Bokula.jpg

Sorry for the ninjahood sized pics.

pimp.gif
RIP Michael.

your avy and these pics are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I always liked mike... I made a thread about him on NT about a year ago asking why do people hate Mike .... well we all know that he is in a better placenow.... RIP The King of Pop I don't think anyone will ever be as talented as him... He influenced artists such as Snoop Dogg, Usher, Chris Brown, Jay-Z,Madonna even Kanye West worked with him... Anyways it is a big loss to the Black Community and the world he was a living Icon, a legend and like dude saidbefore me we took him for granted.

I'm going to keep bumping MJ's Music and when I get my money right I will buy Thriller again...

Back
Top Bottom