Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

BUMPING "I WANNA BE WHERE U ARE" off mj first debut album..
Was truely ahead of his time and imo one of his best song imo, very underrated
Wished the track was longer but the melody and instruments used are perfect

Can it be I stayed away too long
Did I leave your mind when I was gone
Its not my thing trying to get back
But this time let me tell you where Im at
You dont have to worry cause Im coming
Back to where I should have always stayed
And now Ive heard the maybe to your story
And its enough love for me to stay

RIP MJ

i saw this surfing through Youtube just now and thought it was pretty cool..

James Brown is doing a show and MJ happens to be in the crowd, so James calls him up and Michael gets on the stage and gives a little impromptu performance offthe dome and rips it..
pimp.gif

then he calls out Prince who is in the crowd also, and Prince is OBVIOUSLY coked up and starts making these weird movements.. check the vid out, its hilarious
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The last few days have felt like weeks for me. I can only imagine what the family is going through. God bless them all.

SMH at Joe Jackson, he's a bum.

Still hard to believe that MJ is really gone....R.I.P.

nah man...he just seem irritated especially by the media and their week attempts to get the latest scoop....and wasnt CNN the main network putting these randompeple thinking they know whats goin on behind the camera to talk bad about mike and even promoting the name "JACKO" ...ad how he was a wierdo ..imean cmon joe did just right and that was not to give them anything to run with ...basically beating them at their own game by plugging his label...LMFAO

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Simply amazing....

These are some of the most amazing scenes that I have seen in my lifetime.

Hate to bust the bubble but. Harlem will�be back to its usual ways in�a day or�two.
��
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

yooooo, damn near came to tears when that crackhead/ex crackheard burst into "man in the mirror"
damnnn, been playin MJ, was playin jackson 5 last week.

DAMN

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Janet speaks
frown.gif

On a side note: what the hell is wrong with Joe? Dude is disrespectful...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Like The Natural said above me, I don't think he gives a damn about Michael.
smh.gif

F joe...what a %+@%@$%%#.....cant believe his reaction to everything!!!

And is it true that the doctor performed cpr on michael while he was on the bed with just a hand in his back for support? please tell me this isnt true becausehe doesnt desever to be a doctor if thats the case.

nanbeezy wrote:
Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Janet speaks

When I saw this tonite
tired.gif
frown.gif

I can't even front..I broke down watching them perform this tonight..this seems like a bad dream..I can't believe�he's gone..It'sashame the media spent more time focusing on the negatives rather then speaking�on�positives and everything�he�accomplished over the past 40 yrs..R.I.P.MJ..Your soul, music and spirit will live on FOREVER!!!..Your music sounds just as good today as it did 25 yrs ago..you are truely the one and only"KING"..

��

Source: http://www.nypost.com/iph...alnews.xml&id=176587

[h1]REPORT: MICHAEL JACKSON'S HORRIFIC AUTOPSY RESULTS[/h1] [h2]By LACHLAN CARTWRIGHT and DAVID K. LI IN NEW YORK[/h2]
An autopsy on Michael Jackson revealed that the King of Pop's emaciated body was riddled with needle marks and scars, and his head was virtually bald, it was reported today.

Jackson's body had wasted away to a mere 112 pounds, and his stomach was completely empty except for partially dissolved pills, according to the London Sun.

His hips, thighs and shoulders were covered with needle wounds, believed to have come from shots of painkillers, and he was wearing a wig when he was found because his hair had been reduced to a "peach fuzz" on his scalp, the report said.

"He was skin and bone, his hair had fallen out, and he had been eating nothing but pills when he died," a source close to the singer's entourage told the paper.

"Injection marks all over his body and the disfigurement caused by years of plastic surgery show he'd been in terminal decline for some years."

There were four fresh injections around his heart, presumably from attempts to pump adrenaline into it to jumpstart it, the paper said.

Three of them had penetrated and damaged his heart wall, while a fourth struck his ribs, the paper reported.

He also sustained several broken ribs while authorities administered CPR during his final moments Thursday.

Jackson had one spot above his left ear that was scarred and completely bald - the apparent result of burns sustained when his hair caught fire while he was filming a Pepsi commercial in 1984.

He also had numerous other scars, apparently from plastic surgery.

In addition, he had mysterious bruises on his knees and shins and cuts on his back, possibly indicating a recent fall, the paper said.

Jackson has had two autopsies performed on him: one by the Los Angeles coroner and a private one requested by the family.

The details leaked came from the official autopsy. The Sun didn't say how it got the information.

Meanwhile, the cardiologist who was Jacko's private doctor and performed CPR on him did it the wrong way, a Jackson family confidant claimed yesterday.

Dr. Conrad Murray found Jacko on the floor in his rented Los Angeles mansion and put him in a bed, the source said.

Medical experts say that compressions for cardiopulmonary resuscitation must be performed on a hard surface.

"Michael was on the floor first, and they put him on the bed, and then started compressions on the bed," said the source, who had spoken to a Jackson relative. "What kind of doctor is that?"

In a transcript of the 911 call, the person seeking help says Jackson is "on the bed." The dispatcher says, "OK, let's get him down to the floor."

Edward Chernoff, a lawyer for Murray, yesterday said the doctor found Jackson in his bed with a faint pulse.

Chernoff told The Associated Press that Murray was at the pop icon's mansion Thursday afternoon when he discovered Jackson and immediately began administering CPR.

"He just happened to find him in his bed, and he wasn't breathing," the lawyer said. "Mr. Jackson was still warm and had a pulse."

Murray, who spoke to cops for three hours on Saturday, is a licensed MD and specializes in cardiology, although he is not board-certified.

Jackson hired Murray last month as he prepared for a grueling 50-date concert series in London that had been set to start in July.

Chernoff also said Murray never prescribed or gave Jackson the powerful painkillers Demerol or OxyContin. He denied reports suggesting Murray gave Jackson an injection of Demerol shortly before his death.

"Dr. Murray has never prescribed nor administered Demerol to Michael Jackson," Chernoff said. "Not ever. Not that day. Not OxyContin for that matter."

Additional reporting by Ed Robinson

[email protected]

^that article is from the NY Post which is basically a tabloid... i'm not believing anything there until official autopsy results are reported on CNN.

and I wonder what the doctors are thinking, its like Im about to perform an autopsy on michael effing jackson........wow

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Race, the economy, ignorance, hate, mistrust, jealously...the remembrance of his spirit and works cut through all of that with no resistance.

The celebration of his life has brought people together in an outpouring of love and happiness all across the world.

Who has had that kind of impact in our liftetime?....or ever?

When MLK Jr. was assassinated people rioted...when MJ passed away (very suspiciously
nerd.gif
) people came together like the end of Independence Day.

His passing has changed my life for the better. Re-Opened my eyes to some things that this cold world tends to make you forget.

indifferent.gif

Just log off if you seriously believe MJ had a bigger impact than MLK. Log off and pick up a book and some knowledge.

Somebody tell me this guy isn't serious.

Back
Top Bottom