Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

^
eek.gif
put that in a spoiler, damn... MJ was generous than a mf'er
tired.gif

i gotta be where you are
smooth criminal
rock with you
man in the mirror
dont stop till you get enough

This song (one of my favorite MJ features) came on my ipod today and I started to get that choked up feeling; I remained strong though.

This is a bulletin from a girl on Myspace.
Well today me and lesliee were together..
and found out m.j. died. At first i thought it was funny. Well he raped all them lil' kidsz right?! :smile: He wanna kid wanna go to neverland? ;D ahhhhhoooo! pop booty holee:0 lmaoo naww let me stop. (knock on wood) again. Lol. Well other than that he's on cool niqqah! haha but he's whitee?? idonoooo;_ haha heyy he probably screamed all them loud noises bc of the kidsz he raped would scream that? lmao haha leslieee txt me if youre reading this? :smile: Lol. yeaaahh knocked on wood again just to make sureee.

ahh you rockk my world sonq is cool though! i likee that oneee :smile:

RIP Micheal Jackson. :smile:
People are still ignorant as ever.

I was just having a conversation with a friend, and she mentioned an entirely foreign concept to me. She said that she believes Michael Jackson was a eunich.Now, I have no idea how this concept had escaped me, but this was the first time I ever heard about this. After reading up on it, it makes sense. Have therebeen any reports on this, or is this just a product of the rumor mill?

Definitely not trying to be disrespectful, but its just a fascinating concept that seems to bring light to the situation.

Imagine what the funeral turnout would be..out of this world. he imapcted so many peoples lives and touched them through his music. heroes come and go, butLEGENDS NEVER DIE.

Originally Posted by magikmike

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

damn Joe.
He's awful.�

i couldn't believe what i was hearing when I first heard it!!!! I had to play it twice for confirmation. just disgusting that he plugged his label at theend of interview. not sure if it has to do with his age, but something tells me even if it has to do with his age --- his reputation precedes any excuse andpaints an ugly picture of himself.

[Michael Jackson proved to the whole world that]: You don't have to sell out, sell your body, sell your soul, curse, disrespect people/disrespect women, beviolent, disrespectful, or ignorant just to prove a point or be accepted in life and music. [Some people can learn a thing or two from him, not just themoonwalk or Smooth Criminal lean, but how to treat people fairly and with respect, no matter who they are.]

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by magikmike

Copp 2 Of Em wrote:

damn Joe.
He's awful.�

i couldn't believe what i was hearing when I first heard it!!!! I had to play it twice for confirmation. just disgusting that he plugged his label at the end of interview. not sure if it has to do with his age, but something tells me even if it has to do with his age --- his reputation precedes any excuse and paints an ugly picture of himself.

I don't think he gives a damn about Michael. Seriously.
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Joe Jackson is a big piece of @@#+. i really just want to beat his ancient **#. dumb *%@+*@. i swear i want to kill him
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom