Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Damn why did the MJ haters come back
smh.gif

So I got four tickets when they first came out. Now i'm going to get a refund on three of them and keep one in memory of him.. the design looks nice too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

So I got four tickets when they first came out. Now i'm going to get a refund on three of them and keep one in memory of him.. the design looks nice too
pimp.gif
Post a pic of it when you get the ticket... and
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SunDOOBIE:
The thing that bothers me about his death is that now all of a sudden hes a saint in the eyes of so many.
And what part of his life wasn't he a saint about? Because he shared a bed with kids that makes him the devil?
We don't have to focus on his negatives now that he's dead, but acting like there were no negatives is downright appalling, in my opinion.
Again point out the negatives in his life. Sharing a bed with kids in a non sexual way is considered a negative? That's it? That's your whole argument?
eyes.gif

You good with that? Like, if we were friends and your son was like 'Yeah, we played in 23ska's bed and some other kids for hours,' we'd still be friends after that, like everything was everything?
I went camping this weekend with my nephews and half a dozen friends. I have a 12 person stand up tent and my 2 nephews, myself and one of my boys were in the tent chilling relaxing playing PSP, DS and listening to music. My boy fell asleep next to one of my nephews on his inflatable queen size bed. FACTUAL means my boy shared a bed with a kid. I thought nothing of it. Are you saying because my boy did that, he should be prosecuted as a pedophile and that is considered a big negative?
eyes.gif

What you're doing there, I'm seeing it... even if you're not.
wink.gif

#1. Who said he was the devil? No point in exaggerating things.
#2. How do you know it was non-sexual? I'm not saying it is. I'm just keeping things the they are, leaving opinions and assumptions out of it. I never said things were sexual, because I don't know. How do you know things were non-sexual? Me personally, I wouldn't say 'non-sexual' unless I knew they were.
#3. When you're camping, you have no option than to sleep in confined quarters, regardless of who you're with. If there's only one tent, hell, there's only one tent. Not much you can do about that. But in a mansion, you've got multiple kids in your bed for hours, like that's the norm?

Every one of the kids MJ slept with repeatedly asked to sleep in his bed. They saw him as a child like them, because that's essentially what he was. It wasno different than sleeping in another kid's bed in their eyes. He never lured them in his bed like some sort of predator, nor did he even ask them to sleepthere. There are numerous videos where he is interviewed with kids and the kids say how they begged him to sleep in is bed, and then MJ would say they couldhave the bed and he would sleep on the floor, and the kids would insist they wanted to sleep in the bed with him.

If you're not a fan obviously you might not know that sort of thing, but you can't jump to conclusions wothout knowing the full story.

There is no good evidence pointing towards either direcion. Instead, you really have to look at the sort of man MJ was, try your best to examine his character,and make your own assessment. You haven't one this *which isn't a bad thing
laugh.gif
) but that means you aren't exactly the fairest judge of the situation either.

Of the thousands of kids who visited Neverland, only one was ever molested? Sounds a little strange to me. It gets even more suspicious when you consider thepoor economic conditions the boy and his father were living in. It gets even more suspicious when you consider the taped phone call that has the father sayingsome questionable stuff, the fact that they were content to settle out of court, as if $$$ somehow fixesi the mental scarring of the alleged abuse, etc. etc.

A poor boy and his father had about 22 million reasons to lie. I'm gonna say that's hardly good evidence.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

Does anyone know if he is going to be buried in an islamic way??
MJ was a JW my dude
Yeah at least he was raised as one.

Anyway why would Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson give the eulogy? Why not a close friend or sibling? Someone who can talk about times they shared together, ratherthan generic BS about how great of an entertainer he was and how good a person he was. A eulogy should come from a friend IMO.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SunDOOBIE:
The thing that bothers me about his death is that now all of a sudden hes a saint in the eyes of so many.
And what part of his life wasn't he a saint about? Because he shared a bed with kids that makes him the devil?
We don't have to focus on his negatives now that he's dead, but acting like there were no negatives is downright appalling, in my opinion.
Again point out the negatives in his life. Sharing a bed with kids in a non sexual way is considered a negative? That's it? That's your whole argument?
eyes.gif

You good with that? Like, if we were friends and your son was like 'Yeah, we played in 23ska's bed and some other kids for hours,' we'd still be friends after that, like everything was everything?
I went camping this weekend with my nephews and half a dozen friends. I have a 12 person stand up tent and my 2 nephews, myself and one of my boys were in the tent chilling relaxing playing PSP, DS and listening to music. My boy fell asleep next to one of my nephews on his inflatable queen size bed. FACTUAL means my boy shared a bed with a kid. I thought nothing of it. Are you saying because my boy did that, he should be prosecuted as a pedophile and that is considered a big negative?
eyes.gif

What you're doing there, I'm seeing it... even if you're not.
wink.gif

#1. Who said he was the devil? No point in exaggerating things.
#2. How do you know it was non-sexual? I'm not saying it is. I'm just keeping things the they are, leaving opinions and assumptions out of it. I never said things were sexual, because I don't know. How do you know things were non-sexual? Me personally, I wouldn't say 'non-sexual' unless I knew they were.
#3. When you're camping, you have no option than to sleep in confined quarters, regardless of who you're with. If there's only one tent, hell, there's only one tent. Not much you can do about that. But in a mansion, you've got multiple kids in your bed for hours, like that's the norm?

Every one of the kids MJ slept with repeatedly asked to sleep in his bed. They saw him as a child like them, because that's essentially what he was. It was no different than sleeping in another kid's bed in their eyes. He never lured them in his bed like some sort of predator, nor did he even ask them to sleep there. There are numerous videos where he is interviewed with kids and the kids say how they begged him to sleep in is bed, and then MJ would say they could have the bed and he would sleep on the floor, and the kids would insist they wanted to sleep in the bed with him.

If you're not a fan obviously you might not know that sort of thing, but you can't jump to conclusions wothout knowing the full story.

There is no good evidence pointing towards either direcion. Instead, you really have to look at the sort of man MJ was, try your best to examine his character, and make your own assessment. You haven't one this *which isn't a bad thing
laugh.gif

Of the thousands of kids who visited Neverland, only one was ever molested? Sounds a little strange to me. It gets even more suspicious when you consider the poor economic conditions the boy and his father were living in. It gets even more suspicious when you consider the taped phone call that has the father saying some questionable stuff, the fact that they were content to settle out of court, as if $$$ somehow fixesi the mental scarring of the alleged abuse, etc. etc.

A poor boy and his father had about 22 million reasons to lie. I'm gonna say that's hardly good evidence.

/Argument

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

Does anyone know if he is going to be buried in an islamic way??
huhImage2.jpg
http://www.telegraph.co.u...the-Nation-of-Islam.html
Jackson reportedly converted to Islam and changed his name to Mikaeel in 2008, although he never talked publicly about his faith.

Grace Rwaramba, the woman he employed to look after his children for more than a decade, is known to have ties to Louis Farrakhan, the charismatic leader of the group.

Speaking after Jackson's death, she claimed that he had increasingly fallen under the influence of the Nation, which supplied his bodyguards.

Leonard Muhammad, Farrakhan's son-in-law and chief of staff, was appointed to run the King of Pop's business affairs despite a chequered CV including a spell selling unproven Aids treatments in deprived areas of Chicago.

Mrs Rwaramba also alleged that the sect charged Jackson more than £60,000 a month to rent the Bel Air property where he died, when similar houses were on the market for a quarter of the price.

The 42-year-old was sacked in December after falling out with Jackson. But she was replaced by another woman from the Nation employed by Jackson's brother Jermaine, a Muslim convert.

Although there are no allegations that the Nation of Islam contributed to Jackson's death, their involvement with the wealthy but vulnerable pop star has raised concerns that he could have been open to exploitation.

Jackson was notoriously bad at keeping track of his spending and was prone to favouring people in his inner circle with lavish gifts tdespite estimated debts of £200 million.

The Nation of Islam, which was established in 1930, advocates a separate state for black Americans and teaches a modified version of Islam, giving theological prominence to its founder Wallace Fard Muhammad.

It operates dozens of businesses and runs numerous charity projects, but has been accused of promoting anti-Semitism, a charge it denies.

I can't understand that one either Joe Camel..I would've thought the eulogy would've given by someone from his immediate family (siblings), DianaRoss, Stevie Wonder..people along those lines that actually knew him since he was a young boy..

laugh.gif
@ nation of islam.

he was rumored to have converted to islam which is one of the reasons he was so popular in the arabic world. there is really no basis for these rumors.

i suck at embedding, but here goes nothing, he did write this song. my dad even told me he converted and played this song i was surprised as well

pretty good song too
pimp.gif

Every one of the kids MJ slept with repeatedly asked to sleep in his bed. They saw him as a child like them, because that's essentially what he was. It was no different than sleeping in another kid's bed in their eyes. He never lured them in his bed like some sort of predator, nor did he even ask them to sleep there. There are numerous videos where he is interviewed with kids and the kids say how they begged him to sleep in is bed, and then MJ would say they could have the bed and he would sleep on the floor, and the kids would insist they wanted to sleep in the bed with him.

There is no good evidence pointing towards either direcion. Instead, you really have to look at the sort of man MJ was, try your best to examine his character, and make your own assessment. You haven't one this *which isn't a bad thing
laugh.gif

Of the thousands of kids who visited Neverland, only one was ever molested? Sounds a little strange to me. It gets even more suspicious when you consider the poor economic conditions the boy and his father were living in. It gets even more suspicious when you consider the taped phone call that has the father saying some questionable stuff, the fact that they were content to settle out of court, as if $$$ somehow fixesi the mental scarring of the alleged abuse, etc. etc.

I don't know about Ska but I wasn't referencing the molestation charges. I personally believe that he didn't do it because I don'tthink he's mentally capable of it.
However, allowing kids to sleep in your bed with you even if they ask is not the smartest thing to do and doing it repeatedly is a bit crazy.

All Ska was arguing was that MJ wasn't perfect. He did make mistakes or take actions that weren't and aren't justifiable.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

id sleep in a bed with michael jackson ...
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Before or after the Jesus Juice?

both ...
indifferent.gif
why so serious?
shut up.
why so serious?
He is pretty serious isn't he?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ nation of islam.

he was rumored to have converted to islam which is one of the reasons he was so popular in the arabic world. there is really no basis for these rumors.
laugh.gif
There are so many rumors about him SMH

laugh.gif

I don't know about Ska but I wasn't referencing the molestation charges. I personally believe that he didn't do it because I don't think he's mentally capable of it.
However, allowing kids to sleep in your bed with you even if they ask is not the smartest thing to do and doing it repeatedly is a bit crazy.

All Ska was arguing was that MJ wasn't perfect. He did make mistakes or take actions that weren't and aren't justifiable.
Yeah I was speaking more to ska.

I agree with you 100%, I think he is an unbelievably naive individuall who didn't realize the immense risk of his actions. As ska's post revealed, itis hard for anyone to believe, upon hearing that a grown man slept in a bed with a child, that sexual molestation did not occur.

I'm not sure what ou meant by MJ's mental capacity to commit this act, but it seems clear to me that he simply wasn't interested in sex, whether itbe with adults or anyone else.

Camel Jr, you're the first person to actually approach my contention with a logical, calm argument, so props on that. If only our membership applicationprocess could somehow only approve people with that ability.
laugh.gif

Actually, if it did, I'm not sure I'd be on staff, because I'm not sure I would have ever been approved.
embarassed.gif
wawaweewa:
This.
wawaweewa:
That.

laugh.gif

I don't know about Ska but I wasn't referencing the molestation charges. I personally believe that he didn't do it because I don't think he's mentally capable of it.

Yeah I was speaking more to ska.

I agree with you 100%, I think he is an unbelievably naive individuall who didn't realize the immense risk of his actions. As ska's post revealed, it is hard for anyone to believe, upon hearing that a grown man slept in a bed with a child, that sexual molestation did not occur.

I'm not sure what ou meant by MJ's mental capacity to commit this act, but it seems clear to me that he simply wasn't interested in sex, whether it be with adults or anyone else.
By mentally capable I meant to say that I don't see him being a person that hs the mental mindset needed to molest children.
MJ wasn't all there but in a childish way.

psst, speaking of rumors

like 6 years ago, I overheard some dude in the subway talking about how Michael Jackson got involved with some witches in Africa
grin.gif
..I'l stop right there since it was stupid as hell. (Basically, it had to dowith his rise to fame and what he had to give up)

hmm my gf and i spent bout $40+ on MJ singles and albums on itunes. i would have felt bad if i dled this one illegally.

Back
Top Bottom