Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

R.I.P. King of Pop
frown.gif

I've Had Rock With You on repeat for like 15 mins.... smh

On a side note:

Rocsi looks like Charlie Villanueva

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

RIP to the King Of Pop. It's funny how the media tried to slander his name, and they even took jabs at him in numerous parodies but now look at them, they cant insult anyone else now. MJ faced so much controversy but I think he handled it like a champ. I was an MJ fan from jumpstreet. The Jackson 5, The Wiz, Thriller, all the other ground-breaking albums. Michael was the fan. And for those of you that dont have his CD discography now, these will be flying off shelves like, right now!

indifferent.gif

stop while your ahead

RIP to MJ.

I was on the phone telling my wife that he was rushed to the hospital when they made the announcement he died. Maybe the first time I ever got chills fromhearing a celebrity died. Love him or hate him, he definitely was one of the most talked about people of the last 50 or so years. Hard to believe hewon't be around any more.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Wow that's crazy. So it's : MJ, Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon, David Carradine, and Jeff Goldblum?

I don't think Jeff died in new zeleand since he films outta NY for law & order
What the hell? When did Jeff die?
Let me put this in caps so people will hopefully get the point...

JEFF GOLDBLUM IS NOT DEAD. IT WAS ONE IDIOT WHO POSTED THAT AND EVERYONE RAN WITH IT.

TBONE, I'm not gonna do the back and forth with you. Keep kissing your own !%$ though. You feel good about being the first to post up THIS type of news when someone else would have done it 2 min. later?
eyes.gif
Talking about "haters" and "I'm right all the time" andall that other bull %!@@...now is not the time you dumb !%$.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I really cannot believe this.

i dont get this, real talk he is lucky to have live till now with how sick he has been over the last few years

There will never be another King of Pop. We all who are old enough should be lucky to have grown up listening to his music. Cuz today's kids music is seriously flawed. Example, Soulja Boy and 75% of southern hip-hop.

My favorite MJ track of all time...Off the Wall and favorite album. Will bump it tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

still get goose bumps whenever i watch this ....R.I.P
frown.gif

Man...my mom still has this on video tape at the house. I was 5 when this went down....

I can't believe this. You know all people have to go sometime but damn...NOT MIKE!!

Back
Top Bottom