Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by yancancook90

im in the bay area im not getting any MJ video on MTV just rob&big

What cable do you have? I have Directv and it's on

im sorry but
laugh.gif
and SMH at CNN playing the thriller video

I'm at a loss of words, cant believe he's gone now. I grew up listening to this man, as well as majority of us have. My condolences go out to his fam,may he RIP.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Ne-Yo calling in on 106 right now.

They should have Ja Rule call in to make sense of things.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying here

thanks for that. needed that laugh

HE MADE THRILLER!!

THRILLER!!!!!

FWD:

HE couldn't beat it???
I'm about to scream!!
We must all now look at the man in the mirror, how am I gonna break this to Billie Jean? This is really a thriller

indifferent.gif

Damn RIP
frown.gif

My earliest memories of hearing music as a child were Michael Jackson songs.
pimp.gif

I'm in shock.

This is so crazy.

Probably one of the biggest deaths in our lifetimes (considering how some of us are in our late teens to early adulthood).

This is sort of reminiscent of John Lennon's death?

an you guys imagine the concert they bout to have in Heaven??? Pac, Big, Pun, Rick James, James Brown, BB King, Aaliyah, Left Eye...... so sad.
i must be out the loop but when the hell did bb king die?

R.I.P.

I cant beleive that this is true.

Ed McMahon, Farrah Faucet, now Michael Jackson....What is going on???? 3 Deaths in 3 days!!!
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Ne-Yo calling in on 106 right now.

They should have Ja Rule call in to make sense of things.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im dying here

thanks for that. needed that laugh

HE MADE THRILLER!!

THRILLER!!!!!
LOL.
Oh man, about to tear up.
So sad.

I'm still sittin here like, Michael Jackson is dead. MICHAEL JACKSON. Is no longer living with us. MICHAEL JACKSON. Wow.

The messed up part is that I was watchin Wayans Bros at like 4:30, and when the lil dude called out Marlon on the plane sayin he wasn't John Starks, Marlonthreatened to send him to Michael Jackson's house.

When they announced it on FOX News, they were talking to some guy on the phone...and you could hear the anchor get the paper announcement from whoever handedit to him, and then you heard him just start tapping the desk like "I don't believe this..." trying to keep his composure.

Back
Top Bottom