Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

L.A. Times
Pop star Michael Jackson was rushed to a hospital this afternoon by Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics.

Capt. Steve Ruda said paramedics responded to a call at Jackson's home around 12:26 p.m. He was not breathing when they arrived. The parademics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told The Times.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

WOULD you miss him??? I mean really would you miss him?? Nah I just thought of that quote from Autin Powers where the US government wants to nuke the island....but dude really isnt making anymore music or anything

MJ is the GOAT for music but his geriatrics are gettin old though.. for the most part hope he pulls through I guess I mean I wish death upon nobody
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
just shut the $*!+ up

SMH at a lot of us (even myself), some of the same people that are always ridiculing MJ are now the same people who are saying "please pray for him"or "I hope he's okay." It's amazing to think about the way emotions sway.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

L.A. Times
Pop star Michael Jackson was rushed to a hospital this afternoon by Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics.

Capt. Steve Ruda said paramedics responded to a call at Jackson's home around 12:26 p.m. He was not breathing when they arrived. The parademics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told The Times.

frown.gif

Not looking good AT ALL. I think it might be his time...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Vidasman

WOULD you miss him??? I mean really would you miss him?? Nah I just thought of that quote from Autin Powers where the US government wants to nuke the island....but dude really isnt making anymore music or anything

MJ is the GOAT for music but his geriatrics are gettin old though.. for the most part hope he pulls through I guess I mean I wish death upon nobody
.....Let me chill out...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

SMH at a lot of us (even myself), some of the same people that are always ridiculing MJ are now the same people who are saying "please pray for him" or "I hope he's okay." It's amazing to think about the way emotions sway.

everyone is open for ridicule but when someone who has touch many lives is in peril you feel for that person

I'm on the treadmil at the gym and tv to far to read figured nt would have the news in it

hopefully he alright

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

SMH at a lot of us (even myself), some of the same people that are always ridiculing MJ are now the same people who are saying "please pray for him" or "I hope he's okay." It's amazing to think about the way emotions sway.

This is understandable because regardless if you like someone or not, the last thing you would want is to see them pass, u feel me. Hopefully he pulls through,the world doesn't need to suffer another loss.

im right by ucla now and there are choppers in the air like crazy, at the med center

get better mike!

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

*!*+%%# fake *!+ MJ fans comin out of the woodwork

saying a prayer as we speak
Fake fans? Most of the world has grown up with his music; this isn't like if people were wringing their hands over some unknown minor musicianthis is one of the most famous people of last 100 years and a man who basically shifted all of music and culture around him.

[h1]
rip.gif

Michael Jackson Dies[/h1]
Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff
0625_michael_jackson_ex2.jpg
We'vejust learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulseand they never got a pulse back.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Jackson had 13 number one hits during his solo career.

Story developing...

#@* mannnnnnn

Back
Top Bottom