Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

He's not dead yet according to the real news.
Seriously. TMZ are still the only people saying that he's dead.

We have to wait for more information.

WOW, he was 50. didnt think this would happen. Listening to billie jean as we speak.

RIP
frown.gif

Michael Jackson reportedly rushed to hospital
June 25, 2009, 5:14 PM EST

MSN Entertainment

Pop star Michael Jackson has been rushed to a hospital, the Los Angeles Times reported on Thursday.

Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a phone call from the pop star's home around 12:26 p.m. on Thursday, Capt. Steve Ruda told the Times.

According to the paper, Jackson was not breathing and paramedics had to perform CPR on him before transporting him to UCLA Medical Center.

Jackson's condition was not immediately known, but TMZ is reporting that the pop star might have suffered cardiac arrest.

Jackson's father, Joe Jackson told E! News that he had been notified of the emergency.

"I am in Las Vegas, but yes, people in Los Angeles called me and are with Michael and tell me he was taken to the hospital," Joe Jackson told E!News. "His mother is on her way to the hospital now to check in on him. "I am not sure what's wrong. I am waiting to hear back from them."

man reminds me of when BMac died, steve harvey was on the radio tellin everybody that he was aiight and was gonna be ok, next thing u know he died.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

How is TMZ the first one to get it before CNN and other legit news outlets? I'm hoping this ain't true

TMZ was on the phone with Joe, MJ's father.

Originally Posted by solesavage

this is tough...If you grew up to Mikes music I know you're feeling them chills right now. This does not seem real right now.
I grew up on Mike's music, mainly through my cousins. Started listening more to Mike as I got older. I don't feel chills or sadnessthough. Don't get me wrong, RIP to Mike if it is true.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

How is TMZ the first one to get it before CNN and other legit news outlets? I'm hoping this ain't true

TMZ reported his cardiac arrest WAY before any major news source, too, though.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

TMZ is theo nly one saying he is dead. No other news outlet has said it...
I'm also checking Yahoo for an update. Only TMZ is the one to report this. I'm still waiting for another outlet to announce it. Untilthen, I'm not believing TMZ.

Back
Top Bottom