Michael Jackson and his affinity towards children...Mature Discussion PLEASE...

Kells is definitely different
laugh.gif

I mean if Mike was guilty, why would he admit t even sleeping in the same room? Come on yall. And peep page 9. The allegedly abused boy SUED HIS OWN FATHER FORABUSE!!!! Like come on yall...

Yes Mike was weird and I think that's the only reason these schemes aren't seen for what they are. All the kids that used to chill out the Ranch?It's nonsense. But folk got preconceived notions without really knowing what happened b

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

MJ was weird, what Grown Man likes to Hang around Kids and have Sleep overs? If MJ was a regular guy he would be considered a Creep and most likely put in a mental institution. Fame lets people get away with things that normal people can't. He had mental issues and didn't get any help.

I respect his Music G.O.A.T

In Mike case....Its not his fame...

Him acting like a Child is accepted by SOME people because they know how he was brought up....He really didnt have a real childhood when he was a Child
I literally know dozens of people who "never had a childhood." People that lacked basic necessities, witnessed horrific violence, lacked the support of a caring parent (or any adult for that matter). Guess what? None of them act anything like Mike did. Y'all act like the way he turned out was some kind of logical occurrence given his childhood, or lack thereof. IT WASN'T.

I'm so tired of this "explanation." It doesn't take away from the fact that a lot of the things that he did were highly inappropriate, if not downright criminal and reprehensible.
how many of those people never had the opportunity to interact with other kids their age? even when you're dirt poor in the hood, you canstill interact with other kids on your block and play ball or get into random mischief. find me a person who worked 24/7 as a kid, was rarely allowed to playwith other kids their age, and was constantly abused and that person turned out to be a normal adult with no mental/psychological issues. it certainlywouldn't be common... pick up a psychology book, child interaction is an integral part of human development.

and even if you can find me an example, tell me this: was this person placed in the worldwide spotlight from the time they were 5 years old? did they have anINTENSE amount of pressure on them at all times to perform and uphold an image to millions of people? MJ was feeling the same pressures that artists likePrince, Kurt Cobain, etc felt in their prime, except it started when he was 5 years old. that would obviously compound any previous psychological problems hefaced as a result of his childhood family issues.

& after I thought about it ... that question is mad stupid . (Would you let your kids stay at MJ's house ?)

A lot of those kids were SICK , were going to die soon , had money problems ... those types of things .

MJ came in their families lives & COMPLETELY changed them , with support & hope . The families knew MJ personally , talked to them everyday ... he wasfamily friends to these people .

Why wouldn't they allow their children to go over a friend of the family's house ? You guys are over-thinking this . Its not like it was random ...like they didn't know him for years .

smh I feel bad for Michael dude had to believe in his heart he was doing nothing wrong but when the media and everybody turned it around he started to believeit himself and that's where the guilt came, seriously what other evidence of molestation was there besides the little kids and the money hungry parentsword? is there any medical evidence?

nobody understood Michael, he seemed like a warm hearted innocent dude to me that just didn't understand the magnitude of his fame and wanted to live likeeverybody else

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Kells is definitely different
laugh.gif

I mean if Mike was guilty, why would he admit t even sleeping in the same room? Come on yall. And peep page 9. The allegedly abused boy SUED HIS OWN FATHER FOR ABUSE!!!! Like come on yall...

Yes Mike was weird and I think that's the only reason these schemes aren't seen for what they are. All the kids that used to chill out the Ranch? It's nonsense. But folk got preconceived notions without really knowing what happened.
Co-sign.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

& after I thought about it ... that question is mad stupid . (Would you let your kids stay at MJ's house ?)

A lot of those kids were SICK , were going to die soon , had money problems ... those types of things .

MJ came in their families lives & COMPLETELY changed them , with support & hope . The families knew MJ personally , talked to them everyday ... he was family friends to these people .

Why wouldn't they allow their children to go over a friend of the family's house ? You guys are over-thinking this . Its not like it was random ... like they didn't know him for years .
So you're excuse to let your kids have sleepover parties with Mike would be????

Fraij , if I was in their situation , yes I would .

Why would I do it randomly ? He knows what he meant by the question .

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

MJ came in their families lives & COMPLETELY changed them , with support & hope . The families knew MJ personally , talked to them everyday ... he was family friends to these people .

Why wouldn't they allow their children to go over a friend of the family's house ? You guys are over-thinking this . Its not like it was random ... like they didn't know him for years .
So you're excuse to let your kids have sleepover parties with Mike would be????
living in a 1 bedroom apt with 2 kids and knowing MJ is naive to think people are as nice as him
grin.gif

and sleep in the "friend of the family's" bed? No, no you wouldn't .. no matter how much money or hope they gave you.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

he probably touched little children. i came to terms with this like 10 years ago.
QFT
thriller doesn't sound any different.
you guys are crazy if you think he's normal, just picture michael with no musical talent. would he be normal then?
if your bum uncle that still lives with his mother was having sleepovers with children, would you think awwww, hes just a child at heart
laugh.gif
, pedo? but those cases got thrown out!

^JamesOnNT ..

The parents knew that , but they kept letting them go over there right ?

The parents are liars . Flat out .

He asked would I let my kids go over MJ's house ... & yes I would . I wouldn't let them sleep in his bed though . No matter if he touched them ornot , it still doesn't look right .

Fraij , if I was in their situation , yes I would .

Why would I do it randomly ? He knows what he meant by the question .

Who did? Dirty? I dont think he meant letting your sick and dying children stay with him... if you had a 12 year old kid right now, would you let him or hergo stay with mike? I think you doubled back on your statement already...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

he probably touched little children. i came to terms with this like 10 years ago.
QFT
thriller doesn't sound any different.
you guys are crazy if you think he's normal, just picture michael with no musical talent. would he be normal then?
if your bum uncle that still lives with his mother was having sleepovers with children, would you think awwww, hes just a child at heart
laugh.gif
, pedo? but those cases got thrown out!

This is Michael Jackson though fam...The man had an amusment park, what the hell would someones "bum uncle" have to offer?...Children saw this man asa Hero. As a little kid I would probably wanna visit Neverland Ranch and meet Mike....I would take the Guest room option though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

the bottom line is...

would YOU leave YOUR kids with MJ?
Yes .

Maybe they could learn something .

future mother of america's children
smh.gif

Unbelievable

Cosign

chi ill buggin hard right now. MJ dies and she all of a sudden becomes his #1 fan spoutin' all kinds of absurd $!!!.

tattoo, defending a man she doesn't even know. Chi ill shut the $$!% up.
eyes.gif

If I knew Mike as well as they did , yes I would .

What's so hard about that ?

You looking tooooo deep .

Back
Top Bottom