Michael Jackson and his affinity towards children...Mature Discussion PLEASE...

"Today, Jordan Chandler is in his late twenties living in a $2.35 million home in Long Island under an assumed name. He and his family also own ahigh-rise apartment in Manhattan and a condominium in Santa Barbara. Jordan Chandler and Jackson never spoke to each other again; he received his lastinstallment from Jackson in June 1999."

If he lied, which I truly believe (not because of this questionable article), that's beyond unforgivable. Profiting off false accusations of the worstkind, ruining a man's reputation and scarring him in order to make some money.....despicable.

can i kick this square in the face
mad.gif
i knew it wasnt true

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Mike never bleached his skin, he had a skin disorder that turned spots of his body and pigmentation white, and bright white, not white man white. And because he was in the spotlight and was a performer he needed makeup to cover the spots, in the early years they used to put makeup on the white spots to even out his brown skin, but then as the years went by the disease spread to much that the makeup artist had to blend in with the white pigmentations by applying makeup on the dark spots, and he needed extra makeup on him because it would protect him from any overexposure to the sun, which is also why he always carried around and umbrella. As for his nose jobs, as an adolescence his father used to call him big nose, for someone so emotionally frail it obviously took a toll on him, therefore most likely leading to his nose job.
QFT ... every word .

Ignorance .
Chi Ill if your disagreeing with him just go ahead and change that avy to someone else please.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by kemeticVibes

People forget that the majority of America...Society...The World is on a very very low conscious state of LOVE & Unity

America's Corporate Banner( Not a Flag) waves high against the wind from killing/erasing People, Culture, Science, Knowledge & Love

We divide each other because We don't even know who we really are anymore; Or why we're REALLY here on this living organism called EARTH

Look at how we treat Nature, Children, Ourselves, Animals, & The World ...We're walking batteries for a corrupted system of Living, Thinking, & Being

We're so out of tune with Life that we're KILLING each other at an alarming rate with IGNORANCE

Michael was on a other level of Love Mentally & Spiritually with The World

But due to the Ignorance, Evil, Greedy, Sick, Hatred etc. that has filled up the world

A adult can't even hug a child with love & respect as beings anymore..

We're connected in this universe & our DNA has that information

- Bless/Namaste

You sound incredibly stupid right now. There is nothing ok with a man in a bed with a ton of children, I don't care what level of love he exists upon. I also fail to see what corporate America has to do with this. You sound like a hippy. A dirty, dirty hippy.
I see you missed the whole point which is okay because understanding is hard in our times; but you sound very mad brother, Try to control youremotions because in discussion calling someone a "dirty dirty hippy" over their views is pure hate and makes your opinion invalid but I still respectyour opinion even though you strongly disagree with mine

-Bless/Namaste

The dirty, dirty hippy part was supposed to be a joke, but you probably don't get sarcasm in that magical realm of yours.

People forget that the majority of America...Society...The World is on a very very low conscious state of LOVE & Unity

America's Corporate Banner( Not a Flag) waves high against the wind from killing/erasing People, Culture, Science, Knowledge & Love

We divide each other because We don't even know who we really are anymore; Or why we're REALLY here on this living organism called EARTH

Look at how we treat Nature, Children, Ourselves, Animals, & The World ...We're walking batteries for a corrupted system of Living, Thinking, & Being

We're so out of tune with Life that we're KILLING each other at an alarming rate with IGNORANCE

Michael was on a other level of Love Mentally & Spiritually with The World

But due to the Ignorance, Evil, Greedy, Sick, Hatred etc. that has filled up the world

A adult can't even hug a child with love & respect as beings anymore..

We're connected in this universe & our DNA has that information

- Bless/Namaste

You sound incredibly stupid right now. There is nothing ok with a man in a bed with a ton of children, I don't care what level of love he exists upon. I also fail to see what corporate America has to do with this. You sound like a hippy. A dirty, dirty hippy.
I see you missed the whole point which is okay because understanding is hard in our times; but you sound very mad brother, Try to control your emotions because in discussion calling someone a "dirty dirty hippy" over their views is pure hate and makes your opinion invalid but I still respect your opinion even though you strongly disagree with mine

-Bless/Namaste
Quiet, hippy.
indifferent.gif

The dirty, dirty hippy part was supposed to be a joke, but you probably don't get sarcasm in that magical realm of yours.
I understand sarcasm & use it daily in conversation but it's kinda difficult to read it out on a forum sorry for the mix up

-Bless/Namaste

If this is true you know he's going to renig now. I wish he would have come out on camera or to a credible source. Now he's going to pretend he neversaid it.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Mike never bleached his skin, he had a skin disorder that turned spots of his body and pigmentation white, and bright white, not white man white. And because he was in the spotlight and was a performer he needed makeup to cover the spots, in the early years they used to put makeup on the white spots to even out his brown skin, but then as the years went by the disease spread to much that the makeup artist had to blend in with the white pigmentations by applying makeup on the dark spots, and he needed extra makeup on him because it would protect him from any overexposure to the sun, which is also why he always carried around and umbrella. As for his nose jobs, as an adolescence his father used to call him big nose, for someone so emotionally frail it obviously took a toll on him, therefore most likely leading to his nose job.
QFT ... every word .

Ignorance .
Chi Ill if your disagreeing with him just go ahead and change that avy to someone else please.
Nah , I'm agreeing .

Not an issue. I just have little patience for people who post things like what you posted. It's like that super friendly girl who just gets on your nervesfor some reason.

I don't think he got it TO hit higher notes, he said it helped him hit higher notes. But who really knows except him.

Not an issue. I just have little patience for people who post things like what you posted. It's like that super friendly girl who just gets on your nerves for some reason.
lol not a problem: I posted that to sound "super friendly" just to see if people will reply to a negative extent if I tried to keepthings positive

Yet again sorry for hitting a one of your ticks

-Bless/Namaste

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I heard Michael Got the Nose job to hit higher notes...He actually said it...

The nose he had recently def looked like it prevented high notes.
I know he had to be out a breath alot in his recent pefomances.

Now your the kid who apologizes for so much that it makes me feel like I'm in the wrong. Thanks for illuminating all the unresolved issues from mychildhood.

What?
indifferent.gif

Just because America is the most unhappy Country in the world does not mean the rest of the world is.

Now your the kid who apologizes for so much that it makes me feel like I'm in the wrong. Thanks for illuminating all the unresolved issues from my childhood.

Im sorry but that was funny.

It was supposed to be! Yay! I don't really have any unresolved issues. I'm a man, I'm 40. Come after me.

Chi ILL wrote:

morningstar7777 wrote:

Mike never bleached his skin, he had a skin disorder that turned spots of his body and pigmentation white, and bright white, not white man white. And
because he was in the spotlight and was a performer he needed makeup to cover the spots, in the early years they used to put makeup on the white spots to
even out his brown skin, but then as the years went by the disease spread to much that the makeup artist had to blend in with the white pigmentations by
applying makeup on the dark spots, and he needed extra makeup on him because it would protect him from any overexposure to the sun, which is also why he
always carried around and umbrella. As for his nose jobs, as an adolescence his father used to call him big nose, for someone so emotionally frail it
obviously took a toll on him, therefore most likely leading to his nose job.
QFT ... every word .

Ignorance .

Nah , I'm agreeing .

I'm sorry but I don't buy that skin disorder thing. There are no white spots on MJ's skin in any of his early photo's. I would believe you whenyou said they covered them up with make up, but I have seen candid and regular photos of MJ (including him swimming in a pool) and there was no white spots.Also, that skin disease does not "spread". The spots grow larger as you grow and your skin expands.

I think MJ just wanted to be white. Every women he dated every since Brook Shields has been white and his kids are white (which I still don't know howthat's possible if they have his blood). His numerous plastic surgeries gave him white features. He said himself that he wanted to be Peter Pan.

Originally Posted by poblack

Chi ILL wrote:

morningstar7777 wrote:

Mike never bleached his skin, he had a skin disorder that turned spots of his body and pigmentation white, and bright white, not white man white. And
because he was in the spotlight and was a performer he needed makeup to cover the spots, in the early years they used to put makeup on the white spots to
even out his brown skin, but then as the years went by the disease spread to much that the makeup artist had to blend in with the white pigmentations by
applying makeup on the dark spots, and he needed extra makeup on him because it would protect him from any overexposure to the sun, which is also why he
always carried around and umbrella. As for his nose jobs, as an adolescence his father used to call him big nose, for someone so emotionally frail it
obviously took a toll on him, therefore most likely leading to his nose job.
QFT ... every word .

Ignorance .
Nah , I'm agreeing .

I'm sorry but I don't buy that skin disorder thing. There are no white spots on MJ's skin in any of his early photo's. I would believe you when you said they covered them up with make up, but I have seen candid and regular photos of MJ (including him swimming in a pool) and there was no white spots. Also, that skin disease does not "spread". The spots grow larger as you grow and your skin expands.

I think MJ just wanted to be white. Every women he dated every since Brook Shields has been white and his kids are white (which I still don't know how that's possible if they have his blood). His numerous plastic surgeries gave him white features. He said himself that he wanted to be Peter Pan.
Watch this video please .

Back
Top Bottom