Michael Jackson and his affinity towards children...Mature Discussion PLEASE...

he had vitiligo

There are a number of ways to alter the appearance of vitiligo without addressing its underlying cause. In mild cases, vitiligo patches can be hidden withmakeup or other cosmetic camouflage solutions. If the affected person is pale-skinned, the patches can be made less visible by avoiding sunlight and the suntanning of unaffected skin. However, exposure to sunlight may also cause the melanocytes to regenerate to allow the pigmentation to come back to itsoriginal color.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by GTEK

We need Ja Rule to confrim it.

Jokes old now.
indifferent.gif
Yesterday was the first time I heard it.
eyes.gif

So ****.....

So you're mad late on a joke and then use it mad late as well?

Chumps FTL.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by poblack

Chi ILL wrote:

spsfinest212 wrote:

Chi ILL wrote:

morningstar7777 wrote:

Mike never bleached his skin, he had a skin disorder that turned spots of his body and pigmentation white, and bright white, not white man white. And

because he was in the spotlight and was a performer he needed makeup to cover the spots, in the early years they used to put makeup on the white spots
to

even out his brown skin, but then as the years went by the disease spread to much that the makeup artist had to blend in with the white pigmentations
by

applying makeup on the dark spots, and he needed extra makeup on him because it would protect him from any overexposure to the sun, which is also why
he

always carried around and umbrella. As for his nose jobs, as an adolescence his father used to call him big nose, for someone so emotionally frail it

obviously took a toll on him, therefore most likely leading to his nose job.
QFT ... every word .

Ignorance .
Chi Ill if your disagreeing with him just go ahead and change that avy to someone else please.

Nah , I'm agreeing .

I'm sorry but I don't buy that skin disorder thing. There are no white spots on MJ's skin in any of his early photo's. I would believe you when
you said they covered them up with make up, but I have seen candid and regular photos of MJ (including him swimming in a pool) and there was no white spots.
Also, that skin disease does not "spread". The spots grow larger as you grow and your skin expands.

I think MJ just wanted to be white. Every women he dated every since Brook Shields has been white and his kids are white (which I still don't know how
that's possible if they have his blood). His numerous plastic surgeries gave him white features. He said himself that he wanted to be Peter Pan.
Watch this video please .

The video says MJ was diagnosed with lupus in 1884 = fail

I saw that Oprah interview when it originally aired. I still stand by what I said
That isn't the Oprah interview ...

Just goes to show you that you didn't even attempt to watch it .

In that video , there are pictures showing MJ with Vitiligo .

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Chi ILL wrote:

morningstar7777 wrote:

Mike never bleached his skin, he had a skin disorder that turned spots of his body and pigmentation white, and bright white, not white man white. And
because he was in the spotlight and was a performer he needed makeup to cover the spots, in the early years they used to put makeup on the white spots to
even out his brown skin, but then as the years went by the disease spread to much that the makeup artist had to blend in with the white pigmentations by
applying makeup on the dark spots, and he needed extra makeup on him because it would protect him from any overexposure to the sun, which is also why he
always carried around and umbrella. As for his nose jobs, as an adolescence his father used to call him big nose, for someone so emotionally frail it
obviously took a toll on him, therefore most likely leading to his nose job.
QFT ... every word .

Ignorance .
Chi Ill if your disagreeing with him just go ahead and change that avy to someone else please.
Nah , I'm agreeing .

I'm sorry but I don't buy that skin disorder thing. There are no white spots on MJ's skin in any of his early photo's. I would believe you when you said they covered them up with make up, but I have seen candid and regular photos of MJ (including him swimming in a pool) and there was no white spots. Also, that skin disease does not "spread". The spots grow larger as you grow and your skin expands.

I think MJ just wanted to be white. Every women he dated every since Brook Shields has been white and his kids are white (which I still don't know how that's possible if they have his blood). His numerous plastic surgeries gave him white features. He said himself that he wanted to be Peter Pan.
Don't talk so much sense.

If people want to buy the cover story of "a skin disorder" then let them wallow in denial.

As an aside:
It was MJ's choice to do what he did with his skin. Who cares. It's neither right nor wrong.

I saw that Oprah interview when it originally aired. I still stand by what I said

MJ may very well have had Vitiligo but it's a fairly common disorder. He obviously had a lot more done to his skin than the simple applicationof makeup.

There was nothing in that video that gave me proof that MJ had vitilligo. Just some blurry pics.

There was nothing in that video that gave me proof that MJ had vitilligo. Just some blurry pics.
mj_vitiligo_tdcau2.jpg

It's very apparent .

mike1.jpg

You can see it coming a little on the right side of his face .

The make-up running down his neck .

Look at his neck .

v12.jpg

& a little girl that had Vitiligo .

Desiree_Vitiligo_080327_ms.jpg

Get educated people .

Chi, don't even waste your time anymore. Some people are just so brainwashed by the media and can't make their own judgement by lack of research ontheir own.

The thing about it is, MJ was a pretty good looking guy and everyone thought so! It`s crazy what low self-esteem can do...

But #$^$ this kid though! It just makes me feel even worst for Mike now.

Id hate to be the one to spark violence but that dude and his dad sound have their lights knocked out

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Id hate to be the one to spark violence but that dude and his dad sound have their lights knocked out
they just signed their death warrant. only one person out of that many MJ fans can do the job

mike wanted to be a kid not touch them
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

its sad that people will ruin peoples image for money

(and i cant image the things dude went thru growing up)

now i hope the others come out with the truth and they can all "disappear" together

mike had a skin condition

but from what his kids look like I'm assuming he had no problem being white

which does not bother me because I think deep down no matter what he knew he was black

especially after they tried to book him on that child molestation part

Back
Top Bottom