Michael Jackson Self Designed 'This Is It' Clothing Line UPDATE: Varsity Jacket released (link)

YO!

eek.gif

The power of the mind is a CRAZY thing. I kid you not; just Tuesday I "imagined" a tee that looked incredibly similar to the middle Thriller tee andthought to myself how dope it'd be... 3 days later - viola!

Not mention, during the memorial in one of the videos he was wearing a plain red varsity jacket and I thought about copping one.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

eek.gif

The power of the mind is a CRAZY thing. I kid you not; just Tuesday I "imagined" a tee that looked incredibly similar to the middle Thriller tee and thought to myself how dope it'd be... 3 days later - viola!

Not mention, during the memorial in one of the videos he was wearing a plain red varsity jacket and I thought about copping one.

DF!!!
My son is psychic.

pimp.gif

even though that track jacket serves no purpose in my life, or at least not enough of a purpose for me to sell my body to afford it, it is pretty ill. wouldntmind a t shirt though

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

hypebeasting off mj's death, smh.
qft
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Seriously. I made a shirt of MJ several years ago that I prolly wont wear anymore because of this.
I really do like these shirts tho.

im NEVER one to hypebeast or whatnot, but that jacket is really nice.

I just copped 2 tees. The Piano joint will be mine too.

The Jacket, if I could get my hands on it, would be rocked for life.

Werewolf Varsity jacket, copped! Rockin it with the hoody too with a wolfmask on for Halloween....lol

Back
Top Bottom