"Michael Jordan: American Hero" made-for-TV movie

so i was at the dvd store yesterday and i see this dvd on sale for $2.99
roll.gif

1.jpg

does anybody remember this? it was a made for TV movie from like 1999. i bought it and it was one of the cheesiest things i've ever seen. dude doesn'teven look like him. and the bootleg basketball uniforms are straight commedy
laugh.gif

here's a link to a preview for the movie:

(sorry if this has already been brought up)

I remember watching that the night it premiered. It was kind of a big deal.

Dennis Rodman had a movie too.

laugh.gif

I guess it leaves out the parts of the gambling problems, womanizing problems, point shaving, punching out teammates during practice, how he didnt win achampionship for the first 7 years in the league.

^^ hopefully when they make kobe's movie they won't leave out his crazy shenanigans in colorado....

Originally Posted by mks33

^^ hopefully when they make kobe's movie they won't leave out his crazy shenanigans in colorado....

How the hell did Kobe make it's way into this thread?

Oh wait, let me guess, Laker fan post negative stuff in regards to MJ, fires back about Kobe in defense.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Oh wait, let me guess, Laker fan post negative stuff in regards to MJ, fires back about Kobe in defense.
eyes.gif
You already know what happens KB
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
I see what you mean but it seems like dude is posting all of Jordan's negatives for a reason
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

eyes.gif
I see what you mean but it seems like dude is posting all of Jordan's negatives for a reason
eyes.gif

True, maybe he is. But maybe he just pointed out the negatives that never liked to be brought up. I mean, the movie is called, Michael Jordan: American Hero.

I know Kidskillz personally, and dude is far from being a Jordan hater. Like I said, dude is obviously a Laker fan, but he not once brought up Kobe nor theLakers.

laugh.gif
i just watched this on sunday. the dude looked nothing like jordan, the acting was terrible!! if it actually looked like him then maybeit could have been believable

or how he couldn't/can't witn a ring without another big name player.

i remember my pops recorded it for me, when i watched it im like yo dude look nothing like jordan!

Oh, I remember this. I was at this dinner with my family the night it premiered on Fox Family. It was a family that we barely knew. I couldn't stopthinking about missing the movie. I never considered replays. Sooooo, I started crying at the family's dinner table haha. Boy was I a herb back then.

Back
Top Bottom