"Michael Jordan: American Hero" made-for-TV movie

The only scene I remember is when MJ jumped in the pool and everyone came out.

roll.gif

that was awesome! where can I pick up one of those jerseys.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

is this a serious question?
sure it is.

who was the last team to win a championship without two big name players? the rockets? everybody needs help.

But does everybody need to stars? 2 Franchise players?

Jordan didn't.

well, i happen to think that pippen was a franchise player. he wasn't top 50 for nothing. he was also the best small forward of his generation, some wouldargue ever.

pippen and jordan won nothing without each other, i think that says a lot.

I guess it leaves out the parts of the gambling problems, womanizing problems, point shaving, punching out teammates during practice, how he didnt win a championship for the first 7 years in the league.

You forgot to add how the movie left out the part where he sits by and says nothing about young black youths killing each other over his new sneakers, neverspeak out on social/racial/political/religious issues, and use homophobic remarks toward teammates
laugh.gif

jordan wouldn't have been able to do it without pippen. pippen is a first ballow HOF'er. and apparently, he wouldn't have been able to do itwithout shooting basketballs into trash cans as a little kid either.

Kidskillz858:
laugh.gif

I guess it leaves out the parts of the gambling problems, womanizing problems, point shaving, punching out teammates during practice, how he didnt win a championship for the first 7 years in the league.
mks33:
hopefully when they make kobe's movie they won't leave out his crazy shenanigans in colorado....

That was stupid. What does Kobe have anything to do with Jordan? What does a potential Kobe movie have to do with a Jordan movie? Nothing.

Oh, the guy you were trying to get at is a Kobe fan; I get it.

That was still stupid.

Like he said, apparently the movie left out the parts of the gambling problems, womanizing problems, point shaving, punching out teammates during practice, andhow he didnt win a championship for the first 7 years in the league.

I didn't see it. Actually, I don't even remember it.

But...

015386_25.jpg

Who the heck is that dude wearing 23?!
roll.gif
eek.gif

I caught the tail end of it on TV the other night. the bootleg Barons and Bulls jerseys had me rollin. oh and
roll.gif
at the end "On January 13, 1999, Michael Jordan retired from basketball FOREVER"

M!ke

thats looks so whack..someone needs to do a real movie...like big budget and do a good job...i think it would be awesome to watch something like ali on the bigscreen.

Back
Top Bottom