• Copped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm Passing

• Ehh, I don't know

• Total voters
Awesome Job on the photoshop +1
I'm not sure how I feel about these yet. Maybe if the midsole was black. It just seems like too much white.
100% agree~~ I also don't like the white part, maybe change it to other color will be better~~
wink.gif

I remember seeing so many fake high top retro 11's in this color way.
same here it was an epidemic. JB been pushing out fakes for years with retroes so it doesn't even matter anymore.lol

Last edited:
just switch the uppers back to white and make the patent black and im in for sure, anyone want to do a PS of that?

These are terrible. Look like fakes.

Just give us those Bred/Concord lows that we've been seeing pics of for the past year and be done with it.

This site loves to hate on new colorways. Once again, there was a similar mid colorway (minus the red bottom) pictured here from Gentry's collection and from a collection in the first JB magazine I believe. Everybody loved them then. Now that they are coming out, they are getting crapped on. Granted, a smoked sole would have been better, but these are still great regardless.

I think these should have released this May! Glad to see these coming out...let's hope the upper is mesh and not leather.

This site loves to hate on new colorways. Once again, there was a similar mid colorway (minus the red bottom) pictured here from Gentry's collection and from a collection in the first JB magazine I believe. Everybody loved them then. Now that they are coming out, they are getting crapped on. Granted, a smoked sole would have been better, but these are still great regardless.

Repped!

Yeah, people love things when they are samples and hate them when they are GRs.

Conformation that these are dropping? One pic of samples and everyone gets their panties in a twist.... :rolleyes :smh:

I clicked this thread thinking the bred lows were releasing then i saw the white patent leather.

frown.gif
 JB why you gotta do me like this?

Back
Top Bottom