Michael Jordan to become a father again...

No pics of the BM?

:nerd:

Yvette+Prieto+12th+Annual+Michael+Jordan+Celebrity+7pikNzJPcbDx.jpg

people had high hopes for this kid too.

this is just dumb. there's PLENTY of athletes who have fathered athlete children. Basketball, baseball, football, boxing.

Will this kid be the one to make it like his pops? Who knows, but it's far too early to tell. As it stands right now though, we have two athletes who are by far the most dominant in their sport and are the sons of former pros. Peyton Manning (Archie Manning) Floyd Mayweather Jr (Floyd Sr).

So that argument is now dead in the water. Holds no weight whatsoever. Ya'll throwing shade for NADA.

Last edited:
people had high hopes for this kid too.

this is just dumb. there's PLENTY of athletes who have fathered athlete children. Basketball, baseball, football, boxing.

Will this kid be the one to make it like his pops? Who knows, but it's far too early to tell. As it stands right now though, we have two athletes who are by far the most dominant in their sport and are the sons of former pros. Peyton Manning (Archie Manning) Floyd Mayweather Jr (Floyd Sr).

So that argument is now dead in the water. Holds no weight whatsoever. Ya'll throwing shade for NADA.

You do realize that your argument is just the opposite end of the same stick right?

Why the feels??

Last edited:
You do realize that your argument is just the opposite end of the same stick right?

Why the feels??

my bad for interrupting and disproving the successful athlete/bum child fallacy, continue the hate fest ya'll.

Why the feels??

my bad for interrupting and disproving the successful athlete/bum child fallacy, continue the hate fest ya'll.

Feels. Still. Why?

All dude was saying is just because hes MJ son, doesnt mean he's going be a basketball messiah. You do realize he already has sons right...non of which are in the league.

Last edited:
Feels. Still. Why?

All dude was saying is just because hes MJ son, doesnt mean he's going be a basketball messiah. You do realize he already has sons right...non of which are in the league.

Reading is fundamental bruh, I started my initial statement addressing dude stating that who knows if this kid'll end up being the one that makes it.

Just feels like people throwing stones. Like I said, who knows what this kid can become.

My money? We gon' see the first basketball/boxing two sport athlete/champion.

:smokin

You guys are seriously arguing about Michael Jordan's unborn child. Wow folks need to get a life. 

always know for sticking his tongue out when taking it to the hole.

So another kid that will crumble under the pressure of being the son of the goat.

Looks like Jeffrey and Marcus' spots are secure

MICHAEL JORDAN

I'M HAVING

IDENTICAL TWINS!

12/17/2013 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF EXCLUSIVE 1217_michael_jordan_yvette_prieto_article_getty 

Michael Jordan is on his way to creating a basketball team of his own ... TMZ Sports has learned he's having IDENTICAL twin girls.

Michael's wife, Yvette Prieto, is pregnant, though we don't know how far along. They were married in April.

Michael already has 3 kids -- 2 boys and a girl. The kids are all in their 20s.

The people we've been speaking with in Jordan's world are being super secretive/scared stiff. But we're told so far ... the pregnancy is progressing just fine.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/1999/11/30/michael-jordan-im-having-identical-twins/#ixzz2nnGgyExH

Back
Top Bottom