Michael Jordan unveils the Air Jordan 2009

iff people start lining up... these means jb can shuv anything and people will still chew and swalow.. Forget it..

Originally Posted by The J Collector

I cant believe there going though with that ugly design .......
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

These shoes really show me that JB will just throw anything together and slap a price tag on it just to show howgullible we are. Hopefully everyone will band together and actually not purchase these just to show we won't buy "any ole crap" just cause theyslap a jumpman on it....

Hopefully other colors will make them look a lil better but still not worth the $190...

Originally Posted by c4

In a way, I'm almost glad the shoe turned out this way. I've always wanted to stop at 23 and they're making it extremely easy to do this.
hmmmm....really makes you think if that is the sole purpose of going with this design...its funny how the sketches look decent, id rather rockthose...im sure these are gonna be nice to ball in but at 190 there is a lot of other ball shoes out there to choose from...i agree with what someone else saidabout how they look better once mj is holding them unfortunately that still cannot save these...

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

These shoes really show me that JB will just throw anything together and slap a price tag on it just to show how gullible we are. Hopefully everyone will band together and actually not purchase these just to show we won't buy "any ole crap" just cause they slap a jumpman on it....

Hopefully other colors will make them look a lil better but still not worth the $190...
it has been done before... remember the xx2.. it lasted for a few months then i bought 1 for $45

I remember when Jordan Brand used to be WORTH something....the 3D stitching and durability of the XX3s made it WORTH the $185....but these seem lackluster andnot worthy of a $190 pricetag....face it times are tough...

there is a lot of whining about the price considering we live in a $175 Spizike world. So $15 for new tech isn't that bad in my opinion.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

They look a little better all of a sudden
Yeah, just a lil bit.

But damn, that designer Jason needs to be shot. Still a pretty bad shoe. Depending on how limited that January 31st release is, I might cop and resell.Hypebeasts will be all over these with the "limited" tag on them.

not the same, but that 09 sole sure isn't ground breaking. I grabbed two pairs of a similar pair from Marshalls back in2004 for $60. Sorry man, not falling for the okie doke. If was buying some JB kicks just for the namesake of it, I'd probably go for CP3 2's beforethese 2009's. Hopefully 2010's aren't paper plates too...

simg_t_ofeedmelmanfeedreebok_96055_ljpg

I'll be copin the white pair, as for the black i probably want get em cause the all black pair look just like my all black M5's. I'll cop the2k9's in other colorways tho, i like em they look smooth and clean. The design is hot to me, i like the new look
happy.gif

MJ we love u and ur legacy but nah, not doing it for me. they are boring looking and not worth 190 bucks out of ma pay check. 2 thumbs way down. i miss the23's lol

pimp.gif

I would rather take these than the XVs and XIXs. Someone with photoshop skills, change the colors and the shoe will look way better....

$190 is ridiculous though.....

Back
Top Bottom