Michael Jordan unveils the Air Jordan 2009

Originally Posted by d3772000

PassLogo.jpg
Hahahha. I like the features, but it's ugly.

weird... i'm feeling these in white. maybe only for ball, and maybe the odd run to the gym, but still.. just not for that price ugh.

reebok_hesitation_dmx_black.jpg

I guess it is time for Jordan to go away, wheb they have to use cushion elements from Reebok for innovation. And is it me, or does the basic idea of thesplit heel sound like adidas Formotion technology? With those tow things and that 1990's And 1 upper, it is officially OVER.

not as bad as everyones making them seem...they are so-so
they are not the best jordan by far or anywhere near for that matter...but really guys???

So now jordans are like sports games?
grin.gif
...And the pearlescent look is notthat appealing should have used a flat white or a patent white.

That satin done it the right color could really set this shoe off. I LOVE the Dale Chihuly inspiration!! Great idea. I just want to see some other color waysbefore I make my final decision on this shoe.

Not looking too good from just the pics. Hopefully in person they look better. They kind of look like a woman's shoe.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Feel kinda sorry for Mayden, having to plug a cut down version of what he turned in.
I was actually thinking the same thing! Like he should be saying "Yeah, I know. You should have seen them before they watered themdown!"

Back
Top Bottom