Michael Vick interview with NT's own ROCKDEEP

Did you enjoy the interview or didnt change your perception about him?

• Always like MV7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't changed my negative perception of MV7

• Didn't like the Interview at all.

• Really liked the interview

• Interview could have been better.

• Total voters
I've always found it comical as to how the rules are applied in places like this, as they seem to be very flexible in regard to what is considered flaming and personal attacks, then also who can get away with what while even derailing threads. It seems very selective, and while I do not agree with what Mr. Deep did or is accused of doing, the rules are clear...
...or are they?
This could have been a cool thread.

You know you're a lame when you have to use a back up back up SN to defend yourself.

Another L. :smh:

.....on a lighter note did anyone see the ESPN special with Ron Jaworski and Michael Vick?  It's funny how everyone is on his jock now when 3 yrs ago everyone thought he would be a wildcat RB at best.

I've always found it comical as to how the rules are applied in places like this, as they seem to be very flexible in regard to what is considered flaming and personal attacks, then also who can get away with what while even derailing threads. It seems very selective, and while I do not agree with what Mr. Deep did or is accused of doing, the rules are clear...
...or are they?
This could have been a cool thread.

You know you're a lame when you have to use a back up back up SN to defend yourself.

Another L. :smh:

:lol:

Should have asked about the biggest crime of all involving Mike Vick. How the hell was he so fast in Madden? I would all out blitz and still couldn't catch him on the roll out. Still mad...>:

Son, the man at one point OUTRAN the secondary! The video game portrayal was accurate :lol:

As far as the Rockdeep thing goes, y'all let it go. Why are you spoiling that man's thread? Honestly, given his background, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt though.

Thank beh... 

Bruh.. the last thing Im worried about is these knucke heads and what they think of me.  If I worried about false stories and dudes trying to attack my character I would have never gotten into TV or Radio...

One thing Ive never done is shy away from criticism true or false and clowns will be clowns.  Ive got MUCH bigger fish to fry and things left to accomplish.. all I can do is appreciate the supporters and appreciate the haters even more.

Like Lebron said... they have to wake up with the same life worrying about silly stuff..while I do things like work hard and make National News with stories I covver.

Stay up sir. I know I will

Back
Top Bottom