Michael Vick is the best player in the league right now.

According to the logic of this clown robert horry> jordan cuz he got more rings.

Hell, robert meachem>moss, t.o, ocho, calvin j, andre j, fitz all that.

wow

According to the logic of this clown robert horry> jordan cuz he got more rings.

Hell, robert meachem>moss, t.o, ocho, calvin j, andre j, fitz all that.

wow

Joe Montana is goat of qbs to me
jungle is my name u know it
u read everything i post buddy
back to topic
Tom Brady best qb in the league until somebody take that crown from him
Michael Vick is most overrated right now he hasnt done anything
Eagles want a superbowl win sumthin Mcnabb didnt bring them
moss, t.o, ocho, calvin j, andre j, fitz all that

Fitz Top 10 Wr i would agree
Andre J would be top 10 if he can take his team to playoffs
Moss will be top 10 if he can help his team win a superbowl
To is cancer just a stat monster
Calvin J take his team to playoffs top 10

jungle is my name u know it
u read everything i post buddy
back to topic
Tom Brady best qb in the league until somebody take that crown from him
Michael Vick is most overrated right now he hasnt done anything
Eagles want a superbowl win sumthin Mcnabb didnt bring them
moss, t.o, ocho, calvin j, andre j, fitz all that

Fitz Top 10 Wr i would agree
Andre J would be top 10 if he can take his team to playoffs
Moss will be top 10 if he can help his team win a superbowl
To is cancer just a stat monster
Calvin J take his team to playoffs top 10

kbas9l.jpg

Best post in this whole thread!!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

I would say this too Dennis Rodman is better of nba player than Lebron James yea i said it

way to take the safe way out, trying to gain some cred back with the montana reference

i also believe that usain bolt is the fastest man in the world

I would say this too Dennis Rodman is better of nba player than Lebron James yea i said it

way to take the safe way out, trying to gain some cred back with the montana reference

i also believe that usain bolt is the fastest man in the world

You posting stats why??? Do stats win super bowls???
Randy Moss no rings
T.O. no rings
Chad Johnson no rings

I respect rings thats the ultimate goal
Santonio Holmes got a ring
Reggie Wayne got a ring

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you are so dumb. foreal. 

You posting stats why??? Do stats win super bowls???
Randy Moss no rings
T.O. no rings
Chad Johnson no rings

I respect rings thats the ultimate goal
Santonio Holmes got a ring
Reggie Wayne got a ring

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you are so dumb. foreal. 

*DEAD* a dre clark's post ... i literally lol'd at work ...

roll.gif

i forgot what i was gonna say ... it doesn't matter ... /thread w/ dre' comment

*DEAD* a dre clark's post ... i literally lol'd at work ...

roll.gif

i forgot what i was gonna say ... it doesn't matter ... /thread w/ dre' comment

Here are some interesting stats to support the OP's comment..
Vick was a perfect 5-for-5 when the ******** had seven defenders in the box, with two touchdowns, a 158.3 passer rating and 30.6 yards per attempt. 

• Three of Vick’s touchdown passes came with at least three wide receivers on the field. Vick came into Week 10 with a league best 102.9 passer rating in those personnel groups. 

Coming into Week 10, Vick led the NFL in passing from inside the pocket, with a 62.5 completion percentage, 8.2 yards per attempt, and seven touchdowns. On Monday, he had an 81.0 completion percentage, 14.7 yards per attempt and three touchdowns. 

• Vick has thrown 11 touchdown passes with no interceptions in the Eagles first nine games of the season. 

• Vick is the first quarterback in the post-merger era (since 1970) to have at least 10 passing touchdowns and no interceptions in his team's first nine games (though he only played in six of them).

Vick was a perfect 5-for-5 when the ******** had seven defenders in the box, with two touchdowns, a 158.3 passer rating and 30.6 yards per attempt. 

• Three of Vick’s touchdown passes came with at least three wide receivers on the field. Vick came into Week 10 with a league best 102.9 passer rating in those personnel groups. 

Coming into Week 10, Vick led the NFL in passing from inside the pocket, with a 62.5 completion percentage, 8.2 yards per attempt, and seven touchdowns. On Monday, he had an 81.0 completion percentage, 14.7 yards per attempt and three touchdowns. 

• Vick has thrown 11 touchdown passes with no interceptions in the Eagles first nine games of the season. 

• Vick is the first quarterback in the post-merger era (since 1970) to have at least 10 passing touchdowns and no interceptions in his team's first nine games (though he only played in six of them).

Originally Posted by EvansST

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by EvansST

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom