Michael Vick is the best player in the league right now.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

dope shirt
pimp.gif
  I actually had to google that shirt and found the site, but why can't I pick the size?
No problems here.

The picture is linked, by the way.

I have no idea why I didn't even think of that
laugh.gif
  oh well, just ordered
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

dope shirt
pimp.gif
  I actually had to google that shirt and found the site, but why can't I pick the size?
No problems here.

The picture is linked, by the way.

I have no idea why I didn't even think of that
laugh.gif
  oh well, just ordered
pimp.gif

sorry but what has Philip Rivers done for anyone lately? its EXPECTED for them to make an early playoff exit 
laugh.gif

sorry but what has Philip Rivers done for anyone lately? its EXPECTED for them to make an early playoff exit 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif

I dont know why the word lately and playoffs are anywhere near each other..... the season is only halfway done.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif

I dont know why the word lately and playoffs are anywhere near each other..... the season is only halfway done.

Rivers is balling out of his mind right now and over the long haul this year he's obviously done it over and over again.

But, given how dynamic Vick's skill set is and just how damn efficient and exploitative he is in every aspect of the game, right now (Nov. 20) I would say yes, Vick is the best player in the league.

It has to continue the rest of the season though for it to have considerable historic merit.

Rivers is balling out of his mind right now and over the long haul this year he's obviously done it over and over again.

But, given how dynamic Vick's skill set is and just how damn efficient and exploitative he is in every aspect of the game, right now (Nov. 20) I would say yes, Vick is the best player in the league.

It has to continue the rest of the season though for it to have considerable historic merit.

If he learns to slide he will stay the best in the league. Maybe its me but his vision as far as the field has improved also.

If he learns to slide he will stay the best in the league. Maybe its me but his vision as far as the field has improved also.

Back
Top Bottom