Michelle Jenneke's Hurdle Warmup

How does she jump with all that mass tho?

She needs to hurdle up nd down my pole.

michelle_jenneke_tomando_leche_yogurt_mesada_caliente.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

normally i'd post "AWG"

but an acronym id give her is my "BBC" 
devil.gif

If I was her coach I would have made her cut that prissy non-athletically intimidating nonsense out. Leave that girly **** for the club

The mass ain't phat but she's shaped well enough to work with (IMO). Average but smashable white girl.

Eh, the average white girl rates around a 6 these days- and i would give this one a solid 7- shes cute, i can dig the bod. CJ and DC- yall dont see anything worth commenting on- well...... you both commented more than once. I've seen much worse thirst around here- and considering the rest of the ugs and boredom surrounding her in the Olympics- she stands out. I only see a few simping, talkin about love and whatnot- but hey, shes smashworthy any day- and would probably be fun in bed
I am simply saying why throw the word MASS around if she doesn't have MASS? That is all I am saying. I am not saying she is weak I am simply saying what MASS are you all talking about.

No where near the same thing. I don't want my athletes looking like b****** at any given moment. Man or woman. I want my athletes looking like killers. Especially before a race. Don't be shaking your butt like a damn stripper and looking so cute doing it. Forget all that pretty stuff.

Still, no matter your preference, she isn't nearly shapely enough to be talking about "all that mass."

Not all people want fat, sloppy chicks.  Some like girls who are actually trim and in shape.  And also, not all people go "to the club".
Which is exactly what I like.

Come on 4W. There exist other types of body types than the butt of the OP girl and a fast/sloppy chick. :lol:

I simply said she doesn't have MASS. I didn't say her butt isn't acceptable. I said it wasn't MASS. Which it isn't.

Last edited:
Not all people want fat, sloppy chicks.  Some like girls who are actually trim and in shape.  And also, not all people go "to the club".
Which is exactly what I like.

Come on 4W. There exist other types of body types than the butt of the OP girl and a fast/sloppy chick.
laugh.gif

I simply said she doesn't have MASS. I didn't say her butt isn't acceptable. I said it wasn't MASS. Which it isn't.
Understood.  I didn't realize people were saying she had "mass".  I thought you were hating on her because she didn't have "mass".

But even if that was the case, that doesn't mean I automatically like fat and sloppy girls
glasses.gif
Her *** isn't that flat, she has a nice ***. If you don't think what she has constitutes as an ***, then one would be left to believe you like "thick" girls. For some nice *** simply means a nice shaped back side proportionate to her body, for others it means a humongous butt either smooth or soft or dimply with cellulite. It's all subjective.

But to say her body isn't worth talking about, you might have something important to disclose to your love ones.

Show me where anyone said her butt was FLAT. Again, just because she doesn't have MASS doesn't mean someone is calling it FLAT.

Mass = Massive A**.

I thought that is what it meant. Maybe I am wrong. 8)

So it has nothing to do with a nice proportioned backside. No. That isn't what it means.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom