Michigan State University Professor Strips Naked in Class Vol. Maybe I Should Have Gone To U of M

After his math teacher at Michigan State University had an in-class nervous breakdown that resulted in him tearing off his clothes and screaming at students, a witness immediately took to the Internet to explain:
Read more at http://hypervocal.com/news/2012/msu-prof-naked-arrest/#0hORwtv4LqLSmSul.99

I was in Calc 1 at Michigan State University, and my teacher was always pretty eccentric, but today he went overboard. Half way through class he started screaming at us, swearing left and right. He then started slamming his hands on the window and pressing his face against it, still screaming. Eventually he walked out and down the hallway to the end, all while screaming. He then came back into the classroom and took off his clothes, except for his socks. You know someones crazy when they leave their socks on lmao. At this point everyone in class ran out. We were literally scared for his life. The police took about 15 minutes to get here, and during this time he continued walking around screaming.
He went between apologizing, yelling at us for sucking at math, and just plain gibberish.
He was just teaching and then started talking, then crying, then angry and screaming and ****.
I was so scared lmao. The worst part was when we went to get up to run away and he came barreling back into the room so we quickly were like “**** sit down!!”

UPDATE: Another student ID’d the professor (we can’t confirm yet) and posted this:
I was in this class when it happened. He was ranting about computers, Steve Jobs(pronounced Jobes), and how everything is just an act. He ran into the hallway and pressed his face up against the windows to the room and said something about him not yelling. Then he ran back in and started crying and pulled a dollar out of his wallet for some reason. At this point we all knew he had completely lost it. He started yelling profanities and something about God. He went into the hallway and continued yelling as he made his way through the building. Class got out early so I don’t know for sure what happened then.
We could all tell this was going to happen from day one. He was always acting odd and having small rants, but it was just a matter of time before this happened. He would make odd analogies about wife beating, as well as other things that didn’t standout to me as much.

A third student posted on Facebook:
QW9aV.png

EDIT: All the above is copy-pasted from the link. This is my school.... maybe I should have gone to U of M... :smh:

Last edited:
whoa....too much yolo...too much 2 chainzzzzz

jk, never too much 2 chainzzzzzzz

This is a story that no one would believe :lol: Poor guy though, he's probably a damn genius and just had a break down :smh:

As much as I want to say something funny this doesn't shock me. I've had two professors that used to come to class drunk almost daily because honestly many college students today just plain suck

So everyone gets a A? WHile he was fing around I would have messed with that grade book and boost everyones grade up a letter

EDIT: All the above is copy-pasted from the link. This is my school.... maybe I should have gone to U of M... :smh:

Why do so many Spartans feel the need to affirm that they actually go there by choice and are not settling for State instead of the state's flagship? Actually live in the Lansing area now and can't count how many times I hear "I could've gone to UMich" or "I didn't even apply to UMich". Be comfortable in your own skin.

Go Blu.

Back
Top Bottom