MICHIGAN SUMMITT- 8/25 2:00 PM at Burn Rubber

^^^ You wanna hit up Rock the Bells Detroit?
TEAM MICHIGAN
5 Great Lakes, 2 Peninsulas, One Pulse.
* NT Detective *

I want to go, hopefully my work understands that I need to see NaS and DOOM...

Also, I know I have said this many times...

But when do we want to meet up for the Summit and where...It is only a couple weeks away and we should get some more solid info. as to where, what time and such...

I will be at HockeyTown more than likely before the game. Prolly get down at around 5 or so and get some eats and some drinks. Need game time to sober up for the ride home. PM me if ya'll want to meet up. It will be me and my girl there chillin.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

I'm thinking we can all meet up at G.O.A.T. at around 4, check it out, get to Hockeytown at like 4:30. It should take about 30 to get a table, that'll take us to 5. By the time we get our food and eat, all that good stuff, it should be around 6, maybe longer. We can then make our way to the game because to hold down some Standing Room spots. Its a big game and were going to have a large group so we should get there an hour early.
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

hey AFwriter,
are u a member on scout.com for the michigan site? just wondering and seeing if i was anyone else on this board besides AAir16 that is a member
e-mail: [email protected] or AOL: Ferrari6888

Yo Ferrari
I browse it constantly but never really bothered to get an account. I'll probably get one whenever I stop being lazy :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

I think I'm gonna sit this out, I might punch Mossified in the face :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​

Well, it hurts so much that we got our backsides handed to us tonight...And it doesn't help that Detroit and Boston won too...

Well, there is always the sweeps of the Tigers in the next two weeks...Ha Ha Ha

We still need to figure out solid plans for the Summit. Meeting place, time, plans...

I'll be at ALL the Michigan football games. Holla.
TEAM MICHIGAN
* NT Detective *

I as well will be at every Michigan home game, a few roads as well. Mossified, what time do you want to meet up? We just need to announce a time really and everyone else will get the memo. I'm thinkin 2ish or so at Burn Rubber? Then we'd make our way to downtown Detroit.
Team Wolverine
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

2pm at Burn Rubber it is

then what? game isnt til 7pm

guess we just hang out talk shoes and eat or whatever til game time
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

8/16/07

Tigers 8
Yankees 5
TEAM MICHIGAN