MICHIGAN SUMMITT- 8/25 2:00 PM at Burn Rubber

I just threw up. :x
sick.gif
TEAM MICHIGAN
5 Great Lakes, 2 Peninsulas, One Pulse.
* NT Detective *

No really, I just burped and threw up in my mouth, then swallowed it.
TEAM MICHIGAN
* NT Detective *

Sheff is out for the series :frown:
frown.gif
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

looks like I will be in town for this date, I dont know about the game but I am looking forward to meeting everyone up at Burn Rubber...

Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

Looks like I'm not going to be able to see some of you, cause I won't be at Burn Rubber. I'll be at the game though.
TEAM MICHIGAN
* NT Detective *

Well all the news stations are saying major thunderstorms tonight..if that's the case my football game is gonna be pushed back to tomorrow afternoon and I won't be able to attend the summit. Talked to my coach earlier and he said its "Very likely" we don't play tonight, so if I'm MIA tomorrow that's why. Don't want no one to think I'm flakin out. Hopefully ill see you guys tomorrow, Brian ill let you know as soon as I do.
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

Hey Mossified were you at Woodland Mall tonight (Fri 24th)?
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

I saw you, I had royal blue Air Flights and a Stussy Tee.
TEAM WOLVERINE
GO BLUE​

I was gonna say something to you but I was w/ my friend and I didnt wanna approach some random dude and not have it be you. I would have looked like an idiot.
TEAM WOLVERINE
GO BLUE​

Wow at the game ending at 3:30. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Wolverine
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

hope you guys are having fun at the summit

im at work right now and will be Sunday too, damn Ford MoCo

So hopefully everyone took pics

ill check in later after work

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Well, this day was only saved by my Yanks winning tonight in a big way.

Otherwise, big ups to Db2 and AF for actually being there...

What happened to everyone? Where was everyone at Burn Rubber, where was everyone at Hockeytown, where was everyone at the game?

Summit was a bust, and consider this the last MI Summit to ever go down...

I never thought that there would be less people than the one in 05' but I was wrong, today a total of 5...

And here is my take on that new store "The G.O.A.T." = The Gayest Of All Time. It was a closet sized room, with a caged door, nothing in the store besides some computer cables, and some GR kicks on the floor in no boxes...

This whole Summit was a bust, but my Yanks won so I am happy about that...

And Db2, nice Concords but my Jeter's were fresher...Ha

I made it out to Burn Rubber but not until about 230. I know there were a couple people from here that came through when i was there and I heard a couple people were there earlier but left before I showed up.

(If you made it to BR after 2:30 I was wearing the De La Soul Lows)
Peace,
M.O.S. Ologist
www.myspace.com/MOSologist

where was everyone is right!!! Guys we really need to get together and build, I cam up to burn rubber and no one was up there. But on the bright side some homeless guy told me my nubuck XII's were "the tightest @#%$ he has ever seen".... so I went and got a milk shake from across the street and reflected on the whole ordeal.

I even busted out my gabriel urist chain for the special occasion.

also, F' the Yankee's
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

Saying 5 people showed up is pushing it..
2 ppl were at Burn Rubber, me and Mossified.
3 at the game with Dbac2 showing up.
Dominino was workin and Feb came at the end to say what's up.
So basically 3 people came. It was that bad.

We got to BR @ exactly 2..by 2:30, no one showed up, so me Mossified and his sis took off. For everyone that came after 2:30, were yall expectin us to wait in that little store for that long. After 30 min we figured everyone flaked out. If you guys coulda at least posted you would be there late, we woulda known to wait. Or at least if maybe just ONE person would have showed up within a half hour of the scheduled time, we woulda been encouraged to stay just a little longer. But NO ONE came. The two NTers there, me and Mossified, rode in the same car together, so imagine how whack it was when we got there and there was no one else.

Anyways, my thoughts..

You cats flaked out on this like a shoe deal. :smh:
smh.gif

GOAT was quite possibly one of the biggest disapointments of my life.
Derrick, good lookin on you know what :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I look forward to sharin a few more during saturdays this fall!
Props to Feb for showin up after Dbac's 20 minute peptalk :lol:
laugh.gif

Good lookin on the ride Brian, you and your sister are cool peeps.
Dominino was a cool dude too, even tho he wasn't the best at givin directions :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Wolverine
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

Back
Top Bottom