MICHIGAN SUMMITT- 8/25 2:00 PM at Burn Rubber

Quote:
No pics, wasn't even worth it.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
ing September 1. :evil:
devil.gif

Mossified, hate hard sir...hate hard. I'm watching the game right now and Detroit WILL take this series. Huh? What'd you say?!?!? That's right, NOTHING! :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM MICHIGAN
5 Great Lakes, 2 Peninsulas, One Pulse.
* NT Detective *

...oh I almost forgot, how dare Mossified try to compare Jeters to Concords. I've open hand slapped people for less. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM MICHIGAN
* NT Detective *

Damn. I was running late and got to burn rubber like 2:30. Must have just missed you guys. I should have known you guys were gonna bounce cause the game started early.

Met MOSologist in store (I was rockin' the Elmer's). What did guys end up getting to eat? :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Wolverine
Brown-Warren-Stewart-Trent-Adams-Sears-Harrison-Englemon-Dutch-Chambers-Williams

...yeah...pretty much saw this coming which is why i didn't front that I was going. In terms of the michigan games, i'll be wearing Michigan BTTYS and a polo jacket all season if its cool. Except for the EASTERN game...i'ma have to be the BAD GUY in michigan stadium that day lol
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

Damn sorry it didnt turn out. I'll try and make it next. But yea I'll down in AA Saturday as well, I'm just pick up some tickets off the street, I'm not sure if what I'm gonna do for the rest of the year, hopefully my cousin can come thru w/ more tix. If any of you guys come across extras let me know I'm interested. If you see me next weekend I'll prlly be in some beat wht force w/ Gum soles tailgating on the golf course.
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

Just a thought, maybe next time we should do a NT/I$$ Michigan Summit................. :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

I told Db2 and AF that we should ban all of the people who said they were going to show and didn't...

There will be a former NT Summit vs ISS Summit Post...LoL

And come on Db, you know the Concords are nice, but Jeter's at a Yankees game > Concords for the Tigers...Ha

And the reason the Tigers won today is because Jeter sat out...

Jeter deserved to sit out after goin 0-5

Granderson :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

^moss i will give you that jeter and so is 3/4 the rest of the team is nice but the yankees payroll is $100 mil or so more then the tigers and they have just as much talent as the yankees (even tho the yankees have more veterans) the truth of the matter that you know is the yankees are NOT even going to make the playoffs so keep hoping cuz the sox are gunna take the division.....and the tigers even if they dont win the division (which i think they will...) they are going to take the wild card....and i know you have heard this and every other stupid NY Yank fan has to.....MONEY CANNOT BUY CHAMPIONSHIPS.

wow, LOL..sorry for the disappointment guys...but the "Greatest Of All Times" isn't even open yet and we cant keep stock in the store. stuff has just been flying of the shelves (aka the floor until we're finished building). we are only setting private appointments right now for people to come though and see the kicks upstairs in the loft section, so if you know somebody that knows somebody we will be pleased to meet you when you come though. once again sorry for the disappointment!!!

Check us in SLAM Magazine's Sneaker Issue w/Michael Jordan on the cover (The Original Sneaker Bible)
[img noborder]item.slide.com/r/1/58/i/w...KXOF/[/img]
[img noborder]item.slide.com/r/1/148/i/...uwnX/[/img]

Here's a little vid of the spot so far, we're almost finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZWCHn6QDq4

Yo Bboy

After hearing you guys were in slam as a spot you had to check out and that you guys were open, I had such high expectations. So when we came and it was closed, I was pretty disapoined. Next time I'm in town though ill stop by and check you guys out.

Tigers takin the series today :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

Sorry I couldn't make it to the summitt on Saturday, I had a wedding in Utica on Friday night, stayed over, then had to work Saturday night...

...but I was at Sunday's game...which was a great game. :smile:
smile.gif

Db2 was def. on the inspirational/blacklist speech during the game...

I would have come up to meet you Feb. but I needed to see my Yanks whoop the Tigers (No comment on Monday night) and that was the first time seeing my Yanks and Jeter so I couldn't leave...

Maybe I will have to hit up a Michigan game in my Green and White (Kidding) but maybe my Tar Heel Blue (Not Kidding)...LoL

I'm your pusher. :evil:
devil.gif

AF, hit me up so we can talk about this game Saturday.

Feb 17 a.k.a. "Mr. Open Relationship" :b
tongue.gif
TEAM MICHIGAN
* NT Detective *

Damn Michigan is so wack. I know like 5 MI NTers that probably never seen this thread or maybe just ignored it.

Atleast I made it to the OG MI Summit. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Love me, hate me, or simply tolerate me

Yo AF, Db2, and anyone else who wanted to run their mouths about the Yanks and the Wild Card:

Who has the lead now...Ha Ha Ha Ha

ny-yankee-logo.jpg

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

sorry guys, just bad timing on the whole thing for me. i just got back up to school last friday, so it didnt make much sense for me to up and leave again on sat. ill try to be at the next one (if there is a next one)
TEAMATLANTABRAVES​

Appalachain State?!?!. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM MICHIGAN
* NT Detective *

Back
Top Bottom