michio kaku....check it out, mind-blowing stuff

My mind was already blown before I watched it. Now my mind is completely blown.

Originally Posted by King Beef

My mind was already blown before I watched it. Now my mind is completely blown.
check my sig
grin.gif

why they puttin so much money towards research of the universe it seems they would put all that money towards the cure for disease, because the way ppl are dieing nowadays i doubt humanity will live to witness such things...it's time humanity starts prioritizing as a whole.

yup, my heads been blown a long time ago, there are many youtube clips of him, check them out too

Michio Kaku is the smartest man alive,
laugh.gif
I been telling ppl about this dude, he translates this complex knowledge better than most theoretical/astro physicists

He has his own show on the Science channel where he discusses how science fiction (parallel universes, time travel, etc.) can be brought to reality with the improvement of technology. It's pretty cool.

Man, I wish I could have taken his class at CCNY when I went there. Saw him in the Science building a few times... dude cut me off at the vending machine
laugh.gif

I actually got a little nervous a few times I saw him...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Michio Kaku is the smartest man alive
foreal tho
this man is insanely gifted
pimp.gif

i like watchin his vids 

Dude is a genius. I remember reading about him in a business ethics class (out of subject I know but it was a cool debate) I look forward to the launching of L.I.S.A. next year.

Posting for later. I don't like watching stuff like this late at night. It always makes me sleep like crap.

Back
Top Bottom