Mickael Pietrus no longer on JB Appreciation

Originally Posted by 255forLife

The player once known as the French Jordan is now a Reebok endorser. Pietrus used to endorse the Jordan Brand, which was a dream come true for him, being a Jordan fanatic. When he came into the league, Pietrus wore two necklaces. One had a cross medallion. The other had a Jordan logo medallion. He kissed them both often.
So you know I was surprised when I saw him sifting through a box of Reebok gear. Apparently, Jordan didn't re-up his deal.
"[color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]They didn't want me no more[/color]," MP said with a smile, so I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.
Nonetheless, he has a two-year deal with Reebok, joining Baron Davis as the team's lone representatives. (If you care about that type of stuff, you probably noticed B.D. wearing Iverson's shoe.)

"I'm about to bring Reebok back," MP promised, in his usual boasting fashion. "You watch."

pimp.gif

He was a bum lol...not good enough to wear Jordans for JB anyway...and TRUST he wont bring reebok back only AI could do that wit the old iverson's

"I'm about to bring Reebok back," MP promised, in his usual boasting fashion. "You watch."

^ lol

Piterus' PEs > Pietrus

his PE's were pretty dope....but like Ron said^^his PE's were better than him. "sadly"

MP dec 2 vs sonics.
d0625f8ed3587ad92dfdcec7fe3b8bc421f27bf.pjpg

roll.gif
Wat a scrub his only PT of the season and his down 4 thecount sorry but i never understood why this dude is in the league

9b915ae557ac26dcab447c10b02c9905e60b347.pjpg

I hope JB does put him on, real baller right here gettin buckets but wit his off the court record i doubt JB goes 4 that

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

roll.gif
Wat a scrub his only PT of the season and his down 4 the count sorry but i never understood why this dude is in the league

Have you ever seen him play? He's not as good as he thinks he is, but he is a solid basketball player who averaged double figures last season, anddefinitely has a spot in the L.

Only PT of the season? Dude starts sometimes and averages a fair amount of minutes. And what's so funny about somebody getting injured?

JB should pick up Jamario Moon. He is an explosive rookie and will only get better.

Have you ever seen him play? He's not as good as he thinks he is, but he is a solid basketball player who averaged double figures last season, and definitely has a spot in the L.

Only PT of the season? Dude starts sometimes and averages a fair amount of minutes. And what's so funny about somebody getting injured

In reply 2 Blazers21NTNP, i laugh at this dude b/c he sucks, since u seem 2 wanna talk basketball last yr he had decent mins and averaged lik 10 pts per fromthe bench "double figures", but this year his mins are being eatin away by a real baller in Azubuike who drops lik 14 game in his 2nd season. Sorrybut i tend 2 show no sympathy towards bums in the NBA who think they better than what i see each game on TV. If he step his game up i wont laugh everytime hegets in the game wit fresh jordans on but playing lik a bum.

indohan would immediately find something to complain about, anyways, interesting post... idk why he was JB worthy in the first place anyways...?

Back
Top Bottom