Mickael Pietrus no longer on JB Appreciation

does baron davis have a shoe deal with any brand?
jb should pick him up if anybody on the warriors, hes one of the top 5 point guards in the nba

thank god! being a warrior fan,it was hard to accept him with jb...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djmike510

does baron davis have a shoe deal with any brand?
jb should pick him up if anybody on the warriors, hes one of the top 5 point guards in the nba
reebok.

s-jack in spizikes last night vs spurs
78408417dr4.jpg

^ those DTRTs go really well with the throwbacks.

but baron needs to either leave reebok or get a shoe from them. its embarassing that he needs to wear iversons. petey i dont care about but if petey gets ashoe before baron... i think baron is gunna break his nose. baron should be marketed up there with ellis and and1 and jax should be signed by JB.

imagine a commerical of baron dunking on ak and then showing his shoe. that alone might be worth the shoe.

Originally Posted by pLuYaU

but baron needs to either leave reebok or get a shoe from them. its embarassing that he needs to wear iversons. petey i dont care about but if petey gets a shoe before baron... i think baron is gunna break his nose. baron should be marketed up there with ellis and and1 and jax should be signed by JB.

imagine a commerical of baron dunking on ak and then showing his shoe. that alone might be worth the shoe.
baron has had a sig shoe from reebok before...

its baron's own fault for leaving nike in the first place. him and kenyon martin got they own selves to blame for the trash they wear now...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

but baron needs to either leave reebok or get a shoe from them. its embarassing that he needs to wear iversons. petey i dont care about but if petey gets a shoe before baron... i think baron is gunna break his nose. baron should be marketed up there with ellis and and1 and jax should be signed by JB.

its baron's own fault for leaving nike in the first place. him and kenyon martin got they own selves to blame for the trash they wear now...

I wonder how much is left on baron's contract with them. and the boom dizzles are hardly a shoe. theyre pieces of garbage really. reebok needs to redo ashoe for him if hes going to re-up with them.

oh btw. the shoes in the pic are iversons from last year.
4-161111_l.jpg

Originally Posted by NobleKane

K-Mart has been back in Nike for over a year now.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Now if only the GSWs would give Pietrus the same treatement JB did.

eh, i wouldnt mind keeping him around for cheap though. he's good for laughs.
but
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
when he does some silly clown $hit like run out of bounds with the ball.

Back
Top Bottom